aberdeen-music

What did you dream last night

Benji

I have some cool dreams at times but being a pot smoker wacks them out sometimes.

I've had my fair share of fucked up dreams but the one I had last nite was intense...

But it was'nt the scenario it was the reality of feeling it!! Fucked up shit...

Anyway am I the only freak here with vivid as hell dreams or wit? :help:

So vivid....that we don't know anything about it.

A vivid dream to me is, well I'll tell you about my dream.....

I dreamt that I was working back at the beach leisure centre as a lifeguard. we have segregated ares of guarding for 20 minute intervals then we rotate..And I was guarding the entrance bit.

Then another lifeguard who was at the other side of the pool; next at the bottom of the free-flume, had seen something happening started shouting at me to jump in and rescue them.... And I was all panicky because I realised that she was really serious, so Im checking around my guard zone...and could see nothing. She was to afraid to go in to the pool, but she pointed over to the deep end where two people had collided heads and both been knocked out, but there was a heap of people in the way....and everyone was freaking including me, I jumped in - swam to the deepend, and just as I got to one of the casualties they went under and the rapids pulled them away...So I figured, since the other guy is floating on his back he's ok for a bit longer....I flipped with extreme effort underwater and he was gone... Then I woke up all freaked out.

I know it doesnt sound like muccell but it was so real, I could feel me holding my breath and everything it was too real IMO.

Can't remember what i dream about...but there was a crowd of people chasing me, while I was in a car, trying to start it, and the thing was practically falling to pieces in my hands, and eventually the people caught up with me and kicked the fuck out of my face....I could actually feel it....I have a lot of dreams where something physical happens and i feel it..

Ive just remembered mine. Very weird

I had a boat for some reason. But it had massive holes in it so me and some randoms were using duck tape to fix it. And we went down a river that was running through a street. And for some reasons i had really bad injuries on my legs which i used duck tape to cover up. Not much idea what really kind of happened in this dream, just vague images. But... woah... weird

I pretty much dream every night, and I usually remember them in the morning. My typical dreams are of pretty mundane things, on more than one occasion I have dreamt of waking up, answering my phone, having a conversation, then falling back to sleep, and it can take me quite a bit to figure out it didn't actually happen. This morning I had a dream that was pretty much a rerun of the night I'd just had in town with only a few minor changes, seeing friends that weren't actually there and things like that. Those are pretty common, they're so close to my everyday life that I do have to momentarily question if it happened or not; dreams about being in school, being out in town, I've had a couple of supermarket dreams as well. When I was in primary 1, I remember waking up and looking under my pillow for the party bag and ice lolly I dreamt I'd put under the pillow after a friend's party. My mother came through to find me stripping the bed, in floods of tears. I just remember being so confused and angry, I put it there! That's when I learned about dreams.

My bad dreams all follow a similar format too. They always involve me having to constantly hide from/be chased by something be it vampires, pirates, zombies... haha, and I always have to protect someone, someone in my family, my friends... in the pirate one I needed to protect this hourglass so I could save my mum and dad or we'd be stuck in pirate time forever! Too many computer games? The worst thing about those dreams is that I feel so tired from them, they usually come if it's a hot night and I'm restless and had trouble getting to sleep in the first place. I just get so tired of trying to think of how to outsmart the bad guys that I try to tell myself to wake up.

I freakin' love having dreams. Sometimes I try and think of something I want to dream about to give my brain inspiration. That never seems to work though. I also like when obscure people feature in them, and you can't figure out any logical reason why they would make an appearance.

i dreamt last night that i became a potatoe(As in paralysed) in an uber extreme mosh pit, and they thought i was dead! i remember the funeral, and being burried , and i woke up in a sweat after trying desperately to break out of the coffin. thing is, when i woke up, i literally couldnt breathe like the end of the dream....weird as fuck!

I really think smoking pot - has serious issues when I dream and memory loss....Again last night I had a weird ass dream about 3 people I didnt know whom I schooled with, but they knew me...And I was travelling all over the country doing weird things and just before I awoke.. one of the 3 guys hugged me and said that it was nice to know me. As if Im going to die...So if I do, I gave you the exclusive here. Not in the Sylvia Plath sense of course.

Does anyone ever feel exhausted from dreaming....I'm sure that my dreams all linked to the future in some way...Im sure of it.

Anyway Im away to skin-up! :help:

I had a dream I was about to be shot at point blank range... and when I woke up I jumped. I'm suprised I didnt wake up my other half.

I cowered under the duvet after that.

Fuckin hell I get that all the time! That's like a major recurring dream for me, that someone is standing there, who it is is never an issue, pointing a gun at my head, and I'm just waiting for them to shoot me - and it gets really intense because I don't know when they're going to shoot me and I can feel the pressure. I'd love to know what that means.

Fuckin hell I get that all the time! That's like a major recurring dream for me' date=' that someone is standing there, who it is is never an issue, pointing a gun at my head, and I'm just waiting for them to shoot me - and it gets really intense because I don't know when they're going to shoot me and I can feel the pressure. I'd love to know what that means.[/quote']

Maybe it's a link to a past life or something !! I'm no dream psychologist, but my ex used to know a bit about it.

She told me that if you can clearly see the eyes of the person you dream of, no matter who, then it means that you are regressing....but really i dont know the truth behind this.

But now that I think about it, I can never see the eyes, it always just objects, people, and weird ass stuff.

Anyone ever get that flying dream? But it's the one where you can't fly as high as you want to...and you end up just flying over cars.. etc.. That is supposed to mean that you are a genius, and abnormally creative.

But again I dont know the truth behind this, I dont have a creative bone in my body and I get that dream at least once a month.

I usually remeber about 3 or 4 dreams a night when I wake up. Some are pretty fucked up!

I've had various outer body experiences in my dreams, just floating to the top of the room, then spinning round furiously at the top.

I've had flying ones aswell, some when I flap my arms like a fucking bird and I start rising upwards. I also had a dream that I was on an acid trip once, i've never taken it in real life but read and heard plenty. That was a particularly enjoyable one, at one point I was in a train full of colourful toys in some sort of factory with weird music playing.

Last night was a bit more mundane kind of, I was sitting talking to Charlie Watts, it was very vivid and I was trying to get him to listen to his drumming telling him that it was utterly fantastic.(which of course he knows)

Hmmmm.... maybe i'm a bit fucked up!!! :D

i feel like i have 2 different lives,my dreams feel so goddamn real,when i wake up i end up thinkin about it all day.i know this sounds stupid but i have DEFFINENTLY had pshycik dreams,iv started writing them down as proof that if it does happen i'l hav it on paper that iv been there in my dreams,it scares the shit out of me when it happens though.should i see a pshyciatrist? o_O

i feel like i have 2 different lives' date='my dreams feel so goddamn real,when i wake up i end up thinkin about it all day.i know this sounds stupid but i have DEFFINENTLY had pshycik dreams,iv started writing them down as proof that if it does happen i'l hav it on paper that iv been there in my dreams,it scares the shit out of me when it happens though.should i see a pshyciatrist? o_O[/quote']

I know exactly what you mean....

I feel like I live 2 lives too, and Im sure I do in a differant realm somewhere.

I had a particularly unpleasant nightmare last night... it made no sense... the situation made no sense.

For some reason my current bf and I were in my old bf from school's house (would never happen)... my old bf asked why my current bf was there and then gave me some camping gear...I went and sat down with my current bf and gave him a kiss... then my ex came through and shot him.

I woke up horrifed at like 4am.

Why am I having so many shooting dreams lately?

it means something,you should look it up on the net or where ever if its worrying you.if a dream has something that stands out like being shot for example then there is a meaning,if you believe in that kinda stuff ofcourse.i used to be well into that stuff but i changed.

I seem to have incredibly vivid dreams. Last night I dreamt that I chopped the head of someone (who looked like the female character in "Misery") with an axe. Then I put the body and head in a large bucket, and was stresing about whether it would get found; luckily the bins got taken away so I was in the clear. I'd been talking about "The Shining" before I went to bed so that may have had something to do with it!

Then later I dreamt I was seeing my new flat, which somehow still had one of the former residents in it (who looked like a woman at my work). Things got rather, ahem, steamy after that so I'll a draw a veil over the rest of the events.

Anyone ever get that flying dream? But it's the one where you can't fly as high as you want to...and you end up just flying over cars.. etc.. That is supposed to mean that you are a genius, and abnormally creative.

The flying dream does not mean your a genious lol it means your insecure and you wish u could fly away from all your probs or maybe just your life...........

Remember dreams are sub conscious thoughts so if u dream of cars it doesnt mean cars and if u dream of hamburgers it means world domination :rockon: