aberdeen-music

guitar tabs

fatboy

I have a few of them tabbed out... most of them aren't all 3 guitar parts and stuff... but yeah I have a fair whack... And some of it is right as its been verified by Rass ;)

So if the guys wouldn't mind me send you them I'd be happy to

would you be able to email me these tab or post them to me thanks

There's been a thread about this before.

However' date=' upon searching, all I could find was the one I started, which was just a big argument, so I'm guessing someone else started a new thread with the actual tabs in them. Maybe someone can remember the name of it?[/quote']

Hey, that was that enormous row with stripey wasn't it? Legendary thread, he was 0wned!

Been there' date=' done that....

[url']http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15948&highlight=Tabs

You're welcome.

Is that it?

That all you can play?

The ones I can do are

In no particular order:

All We Are

Empty Sky

The Last Day

Chasing Ghosts

Truth Devine

Fallen

Broken Alive

The Watcher

Im working on actually typing them up and will post the links when I do

Oh, look at me Atom give me praise, am I worthy of being the greatest Shat Atom (or Cack Shatom, if Mac prefers) fan in the whole wide Aberdeen? :down:

if you dont like atom dont listen to it.

im your fed up people saying there good, make something better.

if you make something better and we dont like then your aiming at the wrong target audience. go somehwere else ok.

Is that it?

That all you can play?

The ones I can do are

In no particular order:

All We Are

Empty Sky

The Last Day

Chasing Ghosts

Truth Devine

Fallen

Broken Alive

The Watcher

Im working on actually typing them up and will post the links when I do

Are you being serious? Is that ALL I can play?? hahahahha.

HAHAHAHHAA.

Oh god. Jesus christ.

I mean....

hahahahaha.

Right, now I've stopped laughing.

Firstly - I really can't be arsed spending time tabbing BA songs, its not worth it - if you are a guitarist AT ALL then you can learn to play them yourself.

If not, take up tambourine or some shit.

And secondly, no offence, but there's a whole lotta other songs i'd rather learn to play before Black Atom... such as stuff for my own band and power metal stuff.

We cover Dragonforce songs and you say to me "is that all I can play"

What a joke.

Right, maybe its because i'm really fucking tired and ratty, or maybe its because i just had the best 3 days in a very long time watching a band that matter more than anyone up heres stupid shitty opinion and chilling out with some of the most open minded and passionate fans i have ever, and will ever come across, but...

<This is relevant to the whole forum btw, im just posting it here as this is where i finally cracked>

If you dont like Black Atom and have no intrest in either interacting with people who do or at least have the common fucking decency to give Constructive criticism where you do have a problem with us then go fuck off and find something better to do with your time, go do something which gives you a sense of achievement or pleasure, go play guitar, play football, play with yourself or most importantly view a forum that has some kind of relevance to you or your passion.

I'm not just digging at the haters, Black Atom is a family, we like to be close to, and give back to those who give to us the amazing feeling that what we do is in some small insignificant (in the greater scale of things) way worth it. We're a friendly bunch, and there is no room for downtalking and superiority complexes inside the ranks, we do this for fun, put our lives to one side for something we love and breathe, all i ask is that you guys can just relax and enjoy the ride as much as we do.

I have no idea what has been going on over the past few weeks/months but i cannot be dealing with the attitude that has been plaugeing this board.

You are either a part of the family, or i suggest you leave us to it, if you have a problem with us come out and say it, and why, give us something to discuss, but DO NOT continue to plauge our board with inane drivel, you want to carry on that shit, go and join the Sharon Osbourne Appreciation Society.

I'm not apologising for this rant, as i said in a PM to a Mod earlier, Black Atom has never been and will never be about being 'in', 'cool' or 'scene'. It is a love 6 ordinary guys have for something that bring themselves and some people close to thier hearts pleasure, and if you dont like it, you know where the fucking door is.

Rant Over. x

Right' date=' now I've stopped laughing.

Firstly - I really can't be arsed spending time tabbing BA songs, its not worth it - if you are a guitarist AT ALL then you can learn to play them yourself.

If not, take up tambourine or some shit.

And secondly, no offence, but there's a whole lotta other songs i'd rather learn to play before Black Atom... such as stuff for my own band and power metal stuff.

We cover Dragonforce songs and you say to me "is that all I can play"

What a joke.[/quote']

I was meaning is that all the Black Atom songs you can play...

you retard

• 2 weeks later...
Right' date=' maybe its because i'm really fucking tired and ratty, or maybe its because i just had the best 3 days in a very long time watching a band that matter more than anyone up heres stupid shitty opinion and chilling out with some of the most open minded and passionate fans i have ever, and will ever come across, but...

<This is relevant to the whole forum btw, im just posting it here as this is where i finally cracked>

If you dont like Black Atom and have no intrest in either interacting with people who do or at least have the common fucking decency to give [b']Constructive criticism where you do have a problem with us then go fuck off and find something better to do with your time, go do something which gives you a sense of achievement or pleasure, go play guitar, play football, play with yourself or most importantly view a forum that has some kind of relevance to you or your passion.

I'm not just digging at the haters, Black Atom is a family, we like to be close to, and give back to those who give to us the amazing feeling that what we do is in some small insignificant (in the greater scale of things) way worth it. We're a friendly bunch, and there is no room for downtalking and superiority complexes inside the ranks, we do this for fun, put our lives to one side for something we love and breathe, all i ask is that you guys can just relax and enjoy the ride as much as we do.

I have no idea what has been going on over the past few weeks/months but i cannot be dealing with the attitude that has been plaugeing this board.

You are either a part of the family, or i suggest you leave us to it, if you have a problem with us come out and say it, and why, give us something to discuss, but DO NOT continue to plauge our board with inane drivel, you want to carry on that shit, go and join the Sharon Osbourne Appreciation Society.

I'm not apologising for this rant, as i said in a PM to a Mod earlier, Black Atom has never been and will never be about being 'in', 'cool' or 'scene'. It is a love 6 ordinary guys have for something that bring themselves and some people close to thier hearts pleasure, and if you dont like it, you know where the fucking door is.

Rant Over. x

Very well said. hit.gif