aberdeen-music

Jobs

Noir

Guest tv tanned

worst job was probably as a KP in the Grampian Transport canteen, where I badly burned my hand, only to be given no first aid assistance whatsoever.

Dream job is probably a writer or freelance journalist. Basically where I can work from home most of the time.

gail. idiot. jackie was assistant manager. she did everything to try and look like gail. same hair' date=' same outfit. i saw gail with her boyfriend last week. what a fashion whore chav he is![/quote']

They were my managers too. Awful women.

I walked out with three days notice as they were trying to get me to work 38 hours a week from xmas until i went back to uni.

Actually directory enquiries at BT in Aberdeen took some beating. I was temping there through Manpower and you weren't allowed to leave the constant stream of calls coming in for a second, you had to aim to complete a call in 20 seconds (not easy when some old wifie can't find a pen) and also were expected to show an interest in "the company". The money was rubbish and three times late meant dismissal.

They were my managers too. Awful women.

I walked out with three days notice as they were trying to get me to work 38 hours a week from xmas until i went back to uni.

i didn't give notice. i got a new job so i just never went back. they called after a couple days and wanted to know if i'd be coming into work and i told them 'no'.

the gail purple legs story made me smile. how did you find that out sharon?

My job just got more shit. After being there for a year I really don't expect to be put back on tills for the whole day. The new boss seems to enjoy being a cunt to me... Well, I'm gonna hide some out of date stock in the shop somewhere, then alert the proper authorities when it is well and truly out of date. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.