aberdeen-music

Crime!

Snowball

Have any of you ever been victims of crime? I'm wondering as today, somebody tried to break into my flat while I was there. To cut a long story short I ended up phoning 999 whilst wielding a carving knife as the scumbag tried to prise my door open, and lots of men in suits and a lady with a police dog came round. I'm all shaken up!

So yes, what horrible things have happened to YOU?

Guest MerryChristmas

Some wank broke into my flat a few years ago, he left in an ambulance with concussion, a broken arm, broken ribs, fractured jaw and a shattered pelvis. During this little escapade i broke my thumb, got a black eye and he tried to get me done for assault

Me armed with a book 1 Burglar weilding crowbar 0

Some wank broke into my flat a few years ago' date=' he left in an ambulance with concussion, a broken arm, broken ribs, fractured jaw and a shattered pelvis. During this little escapade i broke my thumb, got a black eye and he tried to get me done for assault

Me armed with a book 1 Burglar weilding crowbar 0[/quote']

eek - remind me never to get on the wrong side of you, he he

Some wank broke into my flat a few years ago' date=' he left in an ambulance with concussion, a broken arm, broken ribs, fractured jaw and a shattered pelvis. During this little escapade i broke my thumb, got a black eye and he tried to get me done for assault

that made me chuckle, serves the stupid bastard right.

I was sitting on a bench minding my own business, when two drunk neds walked past and stopped, one said to the other "oh, dee ya 'hink we could get heees bawg affa 'im?" (I had a backpack on). I promtly got up and walk away, thankfully they didn't chase me or anything.

Thats as close as I've come.

Ha! Legendary!

I got broken into a few months back & was they got my iPod, iTrip, Mini Disc & digital camera as well as my flat mates watch & iPod.

they caught the guy a week later - he was wearing the watch.

I believe he was the guy that broke into the place in Broomfield Road & made the front page of the Evening Express after turning over 6 flats in there.

I'd love to find out who the c*nt was & maybe give him a reason to get a few sleepless nights & be looking over his shoulder when going into his house. I'd love him to be going home from work at lunch times just because you're panicking that someone may be turning it over again.

Anyway, no goods were recovered - I believe the going rate for iPods is 25 in the Belmont Bar - but the insurance came good & replaced everything eventually. I suppose on the positive side I've not got a 5MP camera rather than a 2MP one & a hi-density Minidisc Recorder.

Still doesn't stop you shitting it every time you walk up the stairs to your flat & praying the door isn't wide open & your belongings scattered over the floor though.

i was visciously attacked in glasgow.

that's why i came back to the deen.

why were you visciously attacked? was it just a random beating from some idiots? were dogs involved?

i like in fear of stuff like that. i don't think i could fight off a rapist or a rabid animal attacker. my boyfriend says i give an okay dead arm, but i think he's lying. i think maybe my fish hooks and gouging are better, but they are as yet untested in the field of violence.

i am relatively untouched by crime.