aberdeen-music

Sod it, why not? Anyone from Robert Gordon's?

Guest Jake Wifebeater

1991-2002 woo woo (i was the third girl to enter the 'all boys' school)

Miss McNaught.. heinous woman. she fondled my bottom once, when i fell and fractured my coxis(sp?)

Mr Richmond, Miss Lowdon, Mr Wood, Mr Smith, Scorge (hockey coach).. all fabulous people..

Mr Alford and Mr Girdwood.. hilarious people who don't notice you taking the piss out of them 24/7

Miss Mcnaught, Mrs Livingstone, Mr Black, Mr Skingley, Mrs Gotts, Mrs McColgin.. all people who hated me for odd reasons, so i hated them back.

Gordons was a good place to meet a wide variety of kids.. but shit otherwise.

Hmm' date=' no surprises there.

Falconer was even worse. Before it went co-ed, he used to make all of us take off our trunks and dry off poolside, said it "would save the cleaners work". As the only hairy P7 pupil, I felt a tad self-conscious. You don't know any better at that age, but I reckon that nonce deserves payback. He shortly retired through "ill-health".

And as for the fate of "Belly" Simpson...........[/quote']

The rumour was always that Jock Falconer wasnt allowed to teach girls due to his methods and hence he was retired. In my day, there was twats like Beaky Morton, 'Zelda' Motherwell, etc

Ones I got on with, Mr Woodman, 'Big Andy' Dougall, Mr Rettie, 'Babs' Gray, TC, Mrs Bealey, quite a few actually.

Cheers

Stuart

No mention so far of the legendary Urwin Woodman : "Pack up your goods and chattels"

He retired just after i was in second year, i had him as a latin teacher for two years, he was awesome!

Mr Alford was quite a random guy, i have memorys of him getting very stressed about the prenounciation of his name.

Unfortunately, i never had the pleasure of Dr Girdwood, but i heard many legendary stories. I canty believe he left to teach at some Grammer school in england. And he thought Gordons was bad...

Miss Mc Naught used to hang about our changing rooms too when we were in first and second year. Creepy lady.

Bob

Guest Jake Wifebeater
He retired just after i was in second year' date=' i had him as a latin teacher for two years, he was awesome! [/quote']

Same here, had him for 2nd year Latin aaaaages ago. I liked him, amusing crusty old curmudgeonly type ideally suited to the Classics department. Even though he always blamed me whenever someone was talking, but an indignant denial always did the trick.

mr harley's a right oddball. With all his water locked up in the filing cabinet. Heh... particularly funny when he covers his ears when the bell rings... However he did play in a band... can't remember it's name... You're not allowed to ask him any personal quetions' date=' he made that clear on the first day. :nono:[/quote']

ruthless spoons

ruthless spoons

i knew it was the something spoons.

I cant believe that for a guy who covers his ears when the bell rings and when pupls moved there chairs backwards on his wooden flood, he nused to be in a band. Hardcore. :rockon:

Hmm, there was always the Mr Duncan and Mrs McColgan thing, but i think it was all harmless, considering he looked like skeletor, and haddent brushed his teeth for a decade.

Bob

did anyone at gordon's have the misfortune of miss crawshaw before she moved to albyn (rumours of a 6th year pupil from gordon's sleeping with crawshaw's boyfriend). what a cow! she made my life miserable when she came to albyn. tried to say my going to games was more important than me re-sitting my higher geography prelim (at which point i told the geography teacher to 'sort that fucking whore out'.) talk about someone with ideas above their station. it's only PE, it's not important if one 5th year pupil doesn't want to go, you're still gonna get paid regardless. bitch still gets me riled and i left 5 years ago.

Hmm' date=' there was always the Mr Duncan and Mrs McColgan thing, but i think it was all harmless, considering he looked like skeletor, and haddent brushed his teeth for a decade.[/quote']

I would beg to differ...in my 5th and 6th year afternoon Chemistry classes, they were often locked in his room together over lunch. And she often emerged with slighty skewed clothes.

I would move that the only decent teachers in that whole festering mess were Mr. Horne, Mr. Hopps and latterly Mr. Fish.

did anyone at gordon's have the misfortune of miss crawshaw before she moved to albyn (rumours of a 6th year pupil from gordon's sleeping with crawshaw's boyfriend).

Interesting. The version I'm familiar with is that it was her sleeping with a sixth year pupil. Megan's cousin's best friend Todd. Megan went to her cousin's 21st and the Craw was there too. She's gone off to Australia for a year anyway.

did anyone at gordon's have the misfortune of miss crawshaw before she moved to albyn (rumours of a 6th year pupil from gordon's sleeping with crawshaw's boyfriend). what a cow! she made my life miserable when she came to albyn. tried to say my going to games was more important than me re-sitting my higher geography prelim (at which point i told the geography teacher to 'sort that fucking whore out'.) talk about someone with ideas above their station. it's only PE' date=' it's not important if one 5th year pupil doesn't want to go, you're still gonna get paid regardless. bitch still gets me riled and i left 5 years ago.[/quote']

that woman was on a mission to make my life miserable.. when i swam, i didnt swim fast enough (i was the gold medalist for 7 years in a row).. when i played hockey, i was too aggressive.. when i was in the gym, i didnt exhert myself enough.. basketball, i dribbled too much.. the list goes on and on and on..

i'm sure the bitch had something going on with McNaught aswell.. both were on 'mission possible.. the crusade to destroy pennys ego'. fuck them. evil lesbian rejects.

that woman was on a mission to make my life miserable.. when i swam' date=' i didnt swim fast enough (i was the gold medalist for 7 years in a row).. when i played hockey, i was too aggressive.. when i was in the gym, i didnt exhert myself enough.. basketball, i dribbled too much.. the list goes on and on and on..

i'm sure the bitch had something going on with McNaught aswell.. both were on 'mission possible.. the crusade to destroy pennys ego'. fuck them. evil lesbian rejects.[/quote']

For Christ's sake, it's PE. Why did you even give two fucks?

that woman was on a mission to make my life miserable.. when i swam' date=' i didnt swim fast enough (i was the gold medalist for 7 years in a row).. when i played hockey, i was too aggressive.. when i was in the gym, i didnt exhert myself enough.. basketball, i dribbled too much.. the list goes on and on and on..

i'm sure the bitch had something going on with McNaught aswell.. both were on 'mission possible.. the crusade to destroy pennys ego'. fuck them. evil lesbian rejects.[/quote']

I heard a rumour that one female p.e. teacher left (was asked to leave?) because she got caught skinny dipping in the school pool with Miss. McNaught. Can't have been her can it?

I can't help but think the chances of anyone skinny dipping in gordons pool for erotic pleasure are pretty low. It was disgusting. I faked having a period lasting entire terms to avoid that filthpit. Also to generally avoid swimming and getting my fringe wet.

The creepiest teacher i encountered there was Dr Farquar. The thought of him still unnerves me. Yuck. YUCK.

i'm sure the bitch had something going on with McNaught aswell.. both were on 'mission possible.. the crusade to destroy pennys ego'. fuck them. evil lesbian rejects.

funny you should say that penny, i often heard them conversing about destroying your life, and breaking your body into a thousand pieces with their evil lesbian reject army. i guess i just thought they were joking, but it just goes to show what actually goes on beneath our noses.

I faked having a period lasting entire terms to avoid that filthpit.

Haha, you and me both.

And Miss McNaught? Don't even go there. I think she encourages gymnastics injuries just so she can have a prod around. I thanked God the day I had my last PE lesson.

Not that I ever really put in much more than an annual appearance.