aberdeen-music

Call the Police....

Swingin' Ryan

not as sad as the darkness winning three awards, i mean could they really not find a better band or album in the UK? the brits is just an embarrasing fuckwit musicians piss up, i mean there's not even any decent incidents any more the whole show has become one long bore.

bring back the klf

in fact bring back mick fleetwood and sam fox....

the darkness deserved those awards more than any o the bands they were up against, lol...

and i've heard worse covers of Teenage Kicks, i thought busted were alright at it...at least this time they were actually playing!

and why did ITV cut off Growing on Me at the end o the show just before the first solo?!!? when they started playin that song, it made my night.....*yes i had a boring day*.....

at least Sean Paul didna win a single thing. Thank God..

Originally posted by scottNP:

the darkness deserved those awards more than any o the bands they were up against, lol...

Were they not up against Radiohead for an award? Now regardless of which band you prefer to listen to it's pretty obvious that Radiohead are a better band...why? Well there are many reasons but the main one which springs to mind is that they (Radiohead) are managing to create their own excellent music without borrowing from every pre-90's rock cliche. Something tells me that in years to come when The Darkness are gone there will not be an Ok Computer, White Albu or, Nevermind left behind. The Darkness are a joke just like the Brits!