aberdeen-music

Where should I live?

Hog

This is doing my head in. I have been searching for a new house for a few months now but am still unsure where to move to.

I am not bothered with Aberdeen but I get most of my work between Aberdeen and Inverness. Not keen on Huntly etc. I suppose Newmacher, Old Meldrum, Kemnay area is ok.

Run out of space with my business and need a new premises (fast) Any suggestions?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is doing my head in. I have been searching for a new house for a few months now but am still unsure where to move to.

I am not bothered with Aberdeen but I get most of my work between Aberdeen and Inverness. Not keen on Huntly etc. I suppose Newmacher' date=' Old Meldrum, Kemnay area is ok.

Run out of space with my business and need a new premises (fast) Any suggestions?[/quote']

hog i have found just the place for you, today i had a family photo done, we went to a photograther in keith,he had a 4 bedroom house with a big photo shoot studio in his garden, bit out from aberdeen but hes selling it soon and because its far from aberdeen its valued at around 200 grand

hog i have found just the place for you' date=' today i had a family photo done, we went to a photograther in keith,he had a 4 bedroom house with a big photo shoot studio in his garden, bit out from aberdeen but hes selling it soon and because its far from aberdeen its valued at around 200 grand[/quote']

Wow at that price he should buy two

hog i have found just the place for you' date=' today i had a family photo done, we went to a photograther in keith,he had a 4 bedroom house with a big photo shoot studio in his garden, bit out from aberdeen but hes selling it soon and because its far from aberdeen its valued at around 200 grand[/quote']

Bad man, you should of gone to me

hey wasnt anything to do with me' date=' hes a freind of my dads anyway :D

and i bet you dont have a "scottish photograther of the year award"

xx[/quote']

Depends if that is with the MPA? or one of the obscure photography establishments?

Ask him if he did 75 weddings last year. If he can beat that then I owe you a pint.

I live in Inverurie and its not a bad place to live. Its got a train station and bus stops with really regular buses and trains (every hour), right beside the A96 only takes me about 20mins-ish to drive into town and about an hour to get to elgin and alternatively you can be out in the countryside in 3 mins, 24 hour tescos,morrisons(its shit, dont shop there), quite a lot of pubs (dont ever go in the black bull if you value your life) an unusual amount of hairdressers, 3 primary schools and a secondary school. any inverurie questions send them my way!!!

H

p.s Love the place so much I'm moving to the cotswolds on sunday!