aberdeen-music

For all hardcore dancers...

martinduthie

well if he's being stupid enough to stand around when people are throwing their arms and legs about in the air....:p

it looked like he was participating in the 'dancing,' as opposed to just standing around. i'm sure accidents like that happen all the time, but i'm not so sure about the deserving it part. that part was sick. sicko.

Anyone who partakes in 'hardcore' dancing deserves a kick in the face.

There is nothing hardcore bout making your self look like a twat by throwing your arms and legs about. Im so sick of seeing little kids throwing themselfs about acting all big when no one can get close to then coz of theyr arms are flapping about like a fucking pigeon and then when someone starts a pit they all run like wee girlys.

One of my pet hates.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Anyone who partakes in 'hardcore' dancing deserves a kick in the face.

There is nothing hardcore bout making your self look like a twat by throwing your arms and legs about. Im so sick of seeing little kids throwing themselfs about acting all big when no one can get close to then coz of theyr arms are flapping about like a fucking pigeon and then when someone starts a pit they all run like wee girlys.

One of my pet hates.

Is the correct answer.