aberdeen-music

Anyone from St.Machar?

beeker

Guest Jake Wifebeater
They were called Kamikaze Core. The line-up was us' date=' them and Eradicate. The only person I remember seeing in the crowd was Ash from Karloff :D

EDIT: Actually, come to think of it 'unemployed scum' could have been one of our songs. Fuck, it was almost 10 years ago - nothing but a distant memory.[/quote']

Kamikaze Core! Of course! Thank you! "Unemployed Scum" was definitely one of theirs, I remember you guys doing a heap of Pistols covers. The folks from Bloodshot! were there too. Good days.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jive Bombers

King Lewie

Onion Terror

Shotgun Blues

Tempest

I feel your forgetting 'fate of the nation', and of course the pinnacle of punk that was 'My grunnie is shitface.

Well remembered steven, how could i forget my greatest musical achievement, 'Rossco' and the hand jive five'? I think our one and only song, 'music for paul thain to walk to' was brilliant...

Last Time Perfect... :p

How about BETTY THE DINNERLADY?!?! She was spotted out ripping up the streets of Aberdeen last weekend. Sam (Fenix) and friends used to chat her up to get more food, totally always worked.

Dr Shaheen was a nightmare, as was Miss Moffat. John Paul & Stuart Kerr in my SG Chemistry class. They wound her up to the max, I remember being in fits of laughter many a time. Ah, the memories.

Judging by some of the posts on this thread, St. Machar seems to have calmed down a lot since my day. Our meaning of 'winding up the teacher' was 'throwing chairs off their faces' or 'removing all furniture from the class when the bell went, and leaving it in a broken heap in the corridor' or 'making teachers cry on their birthdays'

Oh well, times are a' changin'

Our 2nd or 3rd year German class got the supply teacher crying like a baby. It wasn't that cool. The married music teacher's house got egged by some raging young girls. Urrr, I'm sure there's other winding up stories from my years...

In the last yearbook I got 'Happiest Person', awww. The rest of the committee decided on that one.

:nono: you total rebel. My work experience was awful. I thought I wanted to be a nursery nurse until I went to my placement at Cloud 9. The other women hardly ever spoke to me, way to go.

I was in the yearbook Committee in S6. It was quite fun. Study periods were used to take photos, it was 3 young English teachers who overlooked everything so we all had a good laugh. In the end there was only me and one other 6th year girl making any pupil contribution, pffft.

I think the committe in my final year consisted of people in the 'fitba team' and a couple of Bedford rascals.

Me: "So when is the yearbook going to be for sale"

Bam: "Fuck yi sayin min"

Anyone remember when Princess Anne came to the school? I was in the windband at the time and we had to 'perform' in front of her. She didn't even applaud us afterwards. Bitch.

What did everyone get voted in the year book? I got person most likely to become a goth! I wasnt very pleased but Im not surprised now I look back as I was a loner in 6th year' date=' dyed my hair red and went around hating all the other students in my year.[/quote']

Best genetic experiment...hmm.

Miss Moffat's SG chemistry class was insane.

I seem to remember her always shouting "Andrew you donut!"

and when David Begg put lead in her tea.

I always used to hate Mrs McIntyre. She went crazy at all the prefects because there was a big carry on and none of them(i only got there when she was screaming) seem to stop them or sort it out.

i went to st machar.

worst 6 years of my life (last year doesn't actually count' date=' i was there exactly 22% of the time)

that place is full of degenerate chav/morons with nothing better to do than throw rocks at "goths" and abuse teachers.

i'd burn that place to the fucking ground if i got the chance.that "cheener" guy nearly got there before me, but unfortunatley they caught it in time.

dont get me wrong, not everyone was scum. mathew and amy being two examples. most of 5/6th year music classes were alright.

:rockon:[/quote']

dry your eyes mate,st machar was a good school.maybe try sticking up for yourself.im sure youll find all these "chavs"are mostly pussys.

never had her as a teacher but what a legend.

"you know what they do in orkney"

what was the story about her postman going mad or something?

"now listen boys, you may laugh, but stress is a serious thing. one day, my postman was sooo stressed, he threw all his letters in the river, and just walked away. just like that. now, that is why stress shouldnt be treated lightly"

"in america, they have certain qutoas they need to fill, say 5% of blacks, and 2% disabled workers etc. in IBM, they have, and no boys im not joking, this is serious, disabled black female security guards. honestlly! my husband has seen them! they have uzis sitting on their laps!"

I think the committe in my final year consisted of people in the 'fitba team' and a couple of Bedford rascals.

Me: "So when is the yearbook going to be for sale"

Bam: "Fuck yi sayin min"

Anyone remember when Princess Anne came to the school? I was in the windband at the time and we had to 'perform' in front of her. She didn't even applaud us afterwards. Bitch.

sweet fucking christ man!!!! watch what your saying, you can be hung for that. its treason.

yeah' date=' try saying that when theres ten of them vs 1 of you. literally[/quote']

yes. i understand that.But school was full of ups and downs.Thers always something to look back at school you enjoyed.If your memories are of getting chibbed by a thousand minks then the "best days of your life" offer thats given to you,obviously wasnt taken advantage of. School was a buzz if you wanted it to be.

a crazy one. he used to give us sweets all the time cause he covered our higher re class a couple of times

I'm pretty sure he's what made me want to continue playing the drums. I wanted to be as cool as him!!. not managed it yet, need to find out where he got his Hi-Hat from...

if he's still there, say hi from Andy the Drummer Rhodes.

yes. i understand that.But school was full of ups and downs.Thers always something to look back at school you enjoyed.If your memories are of getting chibbed by a thousand minks then the "best days of your life" offer thats given to you' date='obviously wasnt taken advantage of. School was a buzz if you wanted it to be.[/quote']

well maybe 'schools cool' when your one of the popular kids. but since leaving school i've had the time of my life.

i mean, i used to feel like shit when people said to me "school days are the best days of your life"

i just smiled and thought to myself "well what the fuck have i got to look forward to?"