aberdeen-music

Anyone from St.Machar?

beeker

chi 666, i know you took a lot of shit at school. there were a good few people, who i actually spoke to and liked that wanted to kick the fuck out of you, but supposedly you didn't help yourself by giving shit back to them. i stopped you getting your head kicked in, you owe me one big boy. these minks when you speak to them one on one can actually be quite nice, but can also be complete cocks just cause they don't like the look of someone.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all bollocks.

Look, if you were genuinly a decent enough person and got just 'got on with it' people left you alone most of the time. A big majority of the fighting that went on was 'inter-ned' fighting. I was far from being a ned at St Machar, but the people I mucked around with were on speaking terms with almost everyone - this is why we never got any shit.

However, if you act like a dick (whether you're a ned or not) you're going to get hassled.

chi 666' date=' i know you took a lot of shit at school. there were a good few people, who i actually spoke to and liked that wanted to kick the fuck out of you, but supposedly you didn't help yourself by giving shit back to them. i stopped you getting your head kicked in, you owe me one big boy. these minks when you speak to them one on one can actually be quite nice, but can also be complete cocks just cause they don't like the look of someone.[/quote']

first of all Tim, so i was just ment to not worry about the bolders (not an overstatment) come flying at mine, andys and stevens head every lunch time? i never said shit to anyone, just went to class and tried to have a laugh with my friends. most of these guys that "wanted to kick the shit out of me" dident even have any connection with me, just friends of friends of friends. We could never get to talk to them "one on one" coz they were always in packs of 10 or so. Tim i know for a fact that you were a popular kid, same with adam and the rest of you. you got to know me through adam witch was cool coz your alright, but of course you spoke to thes mins coz you were popular. and simply i dont want to get top know them, why would i? if you were us, would you? and when did you stop someone from kicking my head in?

It's all bollocks.

Look' date=' if you were genuinly a decent enough person and got just 'got on with it' people left you alone most of the time. A big majority of the fighting that went on was 'inter-ned' fighting. I was far from being a ned at St Machar, but the people I mucked around with were on speaking terms with almost everyone - this is why we never got any shit.

However, if you act like a dick (whether you're a ned or not) you're going to get hassled.[/quote']

i was never a dick to them excpt when i was getting shit from them, i was just quite and kept to myself, we dident even look that diffrent we had school uniform, i was just the fact that i hade long black hair and wore a manson hoodie, steve had a blue mohawk and a korn hoodie and andy had a green fringe and a slipknow hoodie. thay just hate people who were diffrent (back then not every one was a "goth" like now)

hell yeah. its a fact. my cousin used to live in tilly' date=' the only way he managed to get out was to not pay his rent and play loud music at 4am every day until he got evicted and the council were forced to give him somewhere else to live. does that sound like a good advert for the area? his house was broken into twice in the short space he stayed there, his outside hall got set on fire,

[/quote']

probably cos he played his music loudly at 4am.

someone overdosed two streets away from his house.

people overdose all around aberdeen. it's nothing to do with living in a "skanky" area.

and when did you stop someone from kicking my head in?

once in r.e people were speaking about the "goth fag in the year above us" and how they were wanting to kick the shit out of you, because supposedly you said some shit to them at bedford one lunchtime. anyhoo i told them not to cause you were a fine chap. i spoke to joanne about this once.

once in r.e people were speaking about the "goth fag in the year above us" and how they were wanting to kick the shit out of you' date=' because supposedly you said some shit to them at bedford one lunchtime. anyhoo i told them not to cause you were a fine chap. i spoke to joanne about this once.[/quote']

Tim am not saying your a liar, i belive that that happend, but do you really think thay would have even tried? if thay really wanted to kick my head in, thay would have done but the problem is that thay never did, thay hage around in packs of 10 or so and lob rocks at us and call us names, if it was "Jaffa" who you are talking about then you never stoped any fights. he never once dared getting into puching range with us. if thay really wanted to fight us thay would have, was nae ever gonna happen.

Tim am not saying your a liar' date=' i belive that that happend, but do you really think thay would have even tried? if thay really wanted to kick my head in, thay would have done [b']but the problem is that thay never did, thay hage around in packs of 10 or so and lob rocks at us and call us names, if it was "Jaffa" who you are talking about then you never stoped any fights. he never once dared getting into puching range with us. if thay really wanted to fight us thay would have, was nae ever gonna happen.

I don't know about you but I would be happy if a gang of ten decided nto to beat me up.

Tim am not saying your a liar' date=' i belive that that happend, but do you really think thay would have even tried? if thay really wanted to kick my head in, thay would have done but the problem is that thay never did, thay hage around in packs of 10 or so and lob rocks at us and call us names, if it was "Jaffa" who you are talking about then you never stoped any fights. he never once dared getting into puching range with us. if thay really wanted to fight us thay would have, was nae ever gonna happen.[/quote']

no it was not jaffa, it was the seaton crew min bam. and one of them was going to get some fanny to kick your hole in (couldn't do it himself) and fair enough if you don't believe they would have done anything, but if i didn't say anything then im pretty sure you would have gotten a slap or two.

don't mean to sound like a hero when i say that.

no it was not jaffa' date=' it was the seaton crew min bam. and one of them was going to get some fanny to kick your hole in (couldn't do it himself) and fair enough if you don't believe they would have done anything, but if i didn't say anything then im pretty sure you would have gotten a slap or two.

don't mean to sound like a hero when i say that.[/quote']

big up the seaton massiv!!

(well not really.. just thought i'd show some neighbourhood loyalty.)

It was normally Mr Campbell that used to make us do baker runs...legend indeed

I always had a thing against the modern languages dept. They always seemed a bit stuck up imo.

Rumours is that Mr T is leaving next year.

Camie im guessing that u never had Mr Barber, i spent most of second year art going to the baker for him, and i always had my personal hate towards the librarians.

• 2 years later...