aberdeen-music

Anyone from St.Machar?

beeker

well maybe 'schools cool' when your one of the popular kids. but since leaving school i've had the time of my life.

i mean' date=' i used to feel like shit when people said to me "school days are the best days of your life"

i just smiled and thought to myself "well what the fuck have i got to look forward to?"[/quote']

get over yourself.

stick me back in S1 playing 'bottly' in the playground and looking forward to going home to watch my cartoons!!...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go fuck yourself. im glad to be out of that shit hole and theres nothing you can do about it

All im saying is that school is what you made of it. We all had our times when yo felt like shit,bullied etc. But what you take from school sets you in good stead for work,college etc. Might Not of been the best for yourself but im sure you wouldnt have half the friends you have now if it wasnt for school.Might not of went to your school but it all branches from there.

in the words of lenny T "i mean what i say and i say what i mean"

St Machar was/is the worst place on earth, i mean in between Tilly and Bedford, it dosent have the nicest of people, also as you cant tell from my spelling i didnt learn SHIT from there. i stick by what Z said.

if your popular your a hit with the mins but if not prepare for a bludgining from rocks every lunch.

Bring back the days for the fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

St Machar was/is the worst place on earth' date=' i mean in between Tilly and Bedford, it dosent have the nicest of people, also as you cant tell from my spelling i didnt learn SHIT from there. i stick by what Z said.

if your popular your a hit with the mins but if not prepare for a bludgining from rocks every lunch.

Bring back the days for the fire!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

Jesus christ.Yehh if you look/act different your bound to get treated different.Its just what happens at school.ALL schools.And the fact that its in the middle of bedford and tilly comment dosent make you sound more intelligent than the "mins" that hurl rocks at you.

Jesus christ.Yehh if you look/act different your bound to get treated different.Its just what happens at school.ALL schools.And the fact that its in the middle of bedford and tilly comment dosent make you sound more intelligent than the "mins" that hurl rocks at you.

Also liable to get rocks hurled at you if you made that opinon well known at school....

i'd hurl rocks at you now if I knew where/who you are... seriously uncool comments.

between Tilly and Bedford' date=' it dosent have the nicest of people,

Bring back the days for the fire!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b']

hell yeah. its a fact. my cousin used to live in tilly, the only way he managed to get out was to not pay his rent and play loud music at 4am every day until he got evicted and the council were forced to give him somewhere else to live. does that sound like a good advert for the area? his house was broken into twice in the short space he stayed there, his outside hall got set on fire, someone overdosed two streets away from his house.

edit: again, not saying the whole place is full of these people. its probably something like ten percent of the people who live there do this, but it still gives the whole place a bad name.

i mean, you say the word tillydrone to anyone they all have the same reaction

hell yeah. its a fact. my cousin used to live in tilly' date=' the only way he managed to get out was to not pay his rent and play loud music at 4am every day until he got evicted and the council were forced to give him somewhere else to live. does that sound like a good advert for the area? his house was broken into twice in the short space he stayed there, his outside hall got set on fire, someone overdosed two streets away from his house.

edit: again, not saying the whole place is full of these people. its probably something like ten percent of the people who live there do this, but it still gives the whole place a bad name.

i mean, you say the word tillydrone to anyone they all have the same reaction[/quote']

The majority that attended St Machar were not from Tilly and Bedford.

It's catchment area reaches to many others.

Yeh there were a lot of neds at St Machar but keep yourself to yourself and you would get through fine.

Yeh there were a lot of neds at St Machar but keep yourself to yourself and you would get through fine.

not true, you'd just be walking through the corridors and you have a hail of insults, which i personally find hard to ignore. why the fuck should i "just keep calm and ignore it" as the school councillors would tell me?

i doubt that's the school's fault. i think that would be more down to that fact that you're a cretin.

Hay FUCK YOU man i was just saying my own opinion mate. no need for fuckin name calling, i dident insult anyone so go fuck yourself.

on and camie 40% of stmachars students are for tilly or bedford.

and i stick by what i said, it dose have some nice people in it but most of them are fuckholes. Oh and most schools try to stop bullying.

I can't believe you two whining (Steven and Danny, I think). I obviously know you from school (liked and respected you) and like I said previously, you shouldn't have to put up with it. But when you draw attention to yourself, it's what's expected.

And your Tilly/ Bedford comments... what a load of nonsense. I am so glad that I went to a school like St Machar. I've learnt to appreciate people from all cultures and backgrounds. A lot of these "minks" often just needed a friendly face and some happiness in their life. For a lot of them, coming to school was probably the only time they didn't get grief. Yes their background's going to rub off on them, but it's hardly their fault that they're brought up in these areas. There's good and bad absolutely everywhere and unfortunately it's only the bad ones you hear about. I think a lot of people would be hurt if they saw what you're coming out with.

As for not learning shit, I got the grades I needed to get into Aberdeen Uni. If you're willing to learn, you'll achieve what you wish, with the determination and motivation. No matter where you learn. S5 & 6 filtered out those who weren't interested and I found those the best 2 years at St Machar. I had the most annoying distractive people in a lot of my classes yet I still managed to get out of there with a smile on my face.

st machar is pretty shit hot.

the teachers are cool, yes there is cunts there, but these fuckers are everywhere.

as for the best teacher it has to be mr hinchliffe. what a guy he was. but now he has gone it has to be mr knox. what a guy.

dr shaheen was ace, ms moffat is ace but only cause shes a cow, mr byrne is ace, the music dept are all ace, ms hendry is nuts. im sure i have missed out heaps of legends. i think school is ace, although i can never be jeered for it.