aberdeen-music

BB- Anthony has won

Fluffy

That's quite predictable. You know Anthony just walked away with thousands of our money just so that we could watch him live his bland existence all summer long when we could have been having boat parties or bettering ourselves with good literature. It's all one big commercial scam really and I'm glad to say I never voted for one of those damn nuisances.

Guest MarkJDelaney

I knew he would win! Fair play to him. I like the fact he was honest with what he was gonna do with in - none of this, I'm gonna give this and this to so and so, and this to charity- nat! He's going on a "huuuuge holiday"

Oh man, i almost died when Kemal came out! He's so ace! I wanted him to win but then I wanted Makosi to coz she pissed everyone off so much :D hehe. Anthony shouldn't have won, he was just Maxwell's lap dog and then Craig fancied him, he didn't actually do ANYTHING interesting while he was in there!

That's quite predictable. You know Anthony just walked away with thousands of our money just so that we could watch him live his bland existence all summer long when we could have been having boat parties or bettering ourselves with good literature. It's all one big commercial scam really and I'm glad to say I never voted for one of those damn nuisances.

How is it our money? Last I checked BB was broadcast on Channel 4 - not the BBC.

Of course all you poor suckers that vote and watch BB will be nicely filling up Channel 4's coffers with cash.

it'll only be replaced with something equally shit. Like celebrity boxes. A forray into boxes celebrities use to carry stuff around in.

Episode one: Jordan and Peter's tupperware collection. See how they pack away their foods and replace cardboard cereal boxes with large tupperwear one to make their Frosties last longer. They also test drive the tupperware cot on their bastard child.