aberdeen-music

Birthday Week Out!

psydoll

Next Friday heralds the 23rd birthday of...me! Huzzah for me!

Also birthday huzzahs are in order for Linzi on the 18th and Hog who shares a birthday with me but slightly lesser huzzahs for them as this is my huzzah thread.

Anyways basically I'll be spending a pleasing week from Wednesday to Wednesday it seems doing fun things. Proper birthday night outage will occur on Friday with Moorings/Moshulu looking the likely venues and then Saturday will most likely be some pubbage and then Exodus to terrorise Dave for 'Club Foot' [that's right you heard...] so come one come all!

When I've actually worked out times for this I'll put them on here as I have no money on my phone to text anyone and this gets a lot of people that might come out of the way in one go. Bowling or pool or something may also be on the agenda over the weekend which would also be fun.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Hog's birthday night out may somehow meet with mine in the Moorings or Moshulu. Can't say I've seen him in Exo much though...

Cheers m'dears x

Reading further up muhyes that will be yet another pinnacle of the week's entertainment.

That's why I'm messing up the dates. Hereby be noticed that the birthday week shall run from the 17th of August to the 24th of August taking in Gavfest and Dresden Dolls with any luck. Next Wednesday it starteth!

Gavfest will be terrifying. Is Bully Brute going?

I didn't realise your birthday was so close to mine Adam' date=' it'll be my 22nd birthday on the 29th August.

You are an old man compared to me, but still not as old as Maxi (past it)[/quote']

Aye I'm a bit worried that he'll be sitting in his slippers moaning about the noise once he moves into the flat.

Regular jaunts to retro night at Exodus under the influence of cheap cider may well be the order of the day in coming months... :D

Looks like Bassment/Flying Circus on the Wednesday, some pubs/Exodus on Thursday, Moorings at 9/Moshulu on Friday, Gavfest on Saturday and then I'm scared to plan further ahead than that for fear of collapsing. :)

Are you going to be out and about at all Keira?

Are you even in Aberdeen at the moment min?

Aye, course I'm in Aberdeen, got back a week ago! Nice of you to notice :(

Nae, I won't be out, but I'll see you at the 'fest to wish you many happy returns!