aberdeen-music

drummer basist and/or rhythm guitarist needed

Guest asphyxiate

Guest asphyxiate

hi. well, a month before we are going to record some material, our drummer leaves the country. Our bassist decides he wants to play rhythm guitar. We definately need a drummer who can drum metal, and either a bassist or a rhythm guitarist depending on what our current bassist decides to play. drummer needs minimal gear, and bassist and guitarist need all of their own gear.

Our influences include:

trivium, killswitch engage, deicide, morbid angel, megadeth, and others

pm me or reply to this post please.

firstly i am a guitarist in a band called STG or, Subject To Genocide. We currently have me lead/rhythm guitar (i can play either or both), a bass player and a drummer who are all quite capable of playing this type of music as we are all into the same kinds of bands as you guys, secondly where you from? and is there any chance of us joining you or you guys joining us?

p.s do any of you sing?????

Guest asphyxiate

i play rhythm or lead guitar and could also meet up with you if that is all you need. the other member plays bass or he could play guitar i guess i dont know. but it looks like all you need is maybe another guitarist and a vocalist? Neither of us really sing, we had a great singer but he moved also. we are in aberdeen.

• 2 weeks later...