aberdeen-music

So, Where Does Everyone Work?

Mouse

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i work as a marketing assistant for my dad's company. Well paid but i do work hard. Don't get to slack because I'm a daddy's girl or anything, but he's very flexible with all the staff because we're a small company and everyone makes the effort. It's recently become a great job because I've got more responsibility than I used to have and the pay is good. I'm also a full-time student studying for an MA Entrepreneurship at Aberdeen.

Oooh I might know you!

I'm Calum's girlfriend! That goes to Wishbone G...who are you boyos?

I work in Claire's' date=' the wages are a beamer so I shant be saying![/quote']

i do know you! well, i've met you. calum's ace, i miss calum now that he works in the other shop.

i'm the one called dave, i don't go in for the whole using a fake name on the internet thing.

Superdrug at the Bon Accord centre...we have no air conditioning- lovely!

should be going up to 5.50 once I complete my retail courses there.

hehe nae luckage Camie, at the Superdrug that i'm at, the air conditioning is working :D , but then again...our music is not :down:

which levels of the retail courses are u doing? all 3? or?

hehe nae luckage Camie' date=' at the Superdrug that i'm at, the air conditioning is working :D , but then again...our music is not :down:

which levels of the retail courses are u doing? all 3? or?[/quote']

Yeh all three. We had same cd for a year now but luckily we have some new ones in thank god.

The air conditioning does actually work in the Bon Accord Centre' date=' they just haven't switched it on... and each unit doesn't have an independant system.

Yes, it's almost worse that it works but it's just not switched on[/quote']

The air conditioning our superdrug doesn't work it did get fixed last week but they did a poor job of it.

I had no idea the bon accord's air conditioning is just switched off. Why do they not switch it on?

• 2 weeks later...