aberdeen-music

So, Where Does Everyone Work?

Mouse

Dobbies Garden Centre' date=' generally skiving in the woods and eating the fuscias

Earning a pitiful ammount but its such an easy going job, that i wouldnt prefer it any other way.[/quote']

I use to work there years ago whe it was Findlay Clarks. Slave labour wages. 2.60 an hour. Is Hendry Broon still manager? If he is tell him Columbo says fit likey!!

Work at the Holiday Inn Bridge of Don now as the lowest paid manager in history.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol' date=' no way...weird!

Baldy prick.. I think he was called scott/steve...definatly a name beginning with 'S'.

Olivia was ace ;)

DavO is a cool guy, I hear Hondo makes babies nowadays..

Beckley, drewie, mattie, and Chris D. - they all try to hard.

Is the footie team G-unit still on the go?

And tell Ballantine- he owes me a trophy if he's still dossing about there.

And also tell Christine she was a shite ride..lol...actually don't!

Cool to hear from a Meiklejohn again, tell your bro to get in contact..[/quote']

Scott... yeah. I don't much care for him.

I believe "G-Unit" is still going strong, but I don't pay much attention.

Haven't seen Ballantine in ages actually, think he might be at Bon Accord or something.

I don't know any Christines.

Guest tv tanned
Gone are the days when everyone's reply says

"Space Kitchens..."

Clearly this is because Space Kitchens' recruitment tactics no longer consist of registering on messageboards and recruiting naive young virgins as employees...

Guest tv tanned
TGI Friday's and yes i do have to sing happy birthday to nearly everyone that comes in.

Even if it's not their birthday?

That must be a surreal customer experience.

I use to work there years ago whe it was Findlay Clarks. Slave labour wages. 2.60 an hour. Is Hendry Broon still manager? If he is tell him Columbo says fit likey!!

Work at the Holiday Inn Bridge of Don now as the lowest paid manager in history.

Aye henders is still there giving us awful wages not much higher than what you got.

You may be surprised to hear that jimmy and mikey are still there as well. And did Andrew work there when you did? Perhaps you might be able to shed some light on why he gets called "fix"

Haha I love TGI Fridays' date=' Ultimate cocktails ahoy! I got happy birthday sung to me on my birthday. Steve (I think his name is) makes the best balloon animals. I'd love to work there![/quote']

Haha yeh its Steve he is ace, is trying to pass himself off as a magician as well as a waiter these days. Screw your ultimate cocktails, ULTIMATE BURGERS AHOY, they are HUOIGE.

Aye henders is still there giving us awful wages not much higher than what you got.

You may be surprised to hear that jimmy and mikey are still there as well. And did Andrew work there when you did? Perhaps you might be able to shed some light on why he gets called "fix"

Jimmy is cool and mikey "coconuts" is a great laff i often see him out and about in the van.

Bloody hell Fix is still there. He must have been there over 10 years. I think i was 15 or 16 when i started and he had been there for a while before me. Is he still a virgin?

Hes called Fix coz Sean the old Shrub Area Manager decided that when he started he looked a bit like a junkie in need of his next Fix.

Jimmy is cool and mikey "coconuts" is a great laff i often see him out and about in the van.

Bloody hell Fix is still there. He must have been there over 10 years. I think i was 15 or 16 when i started and he had been there for a while before me. Is he still a virgin?

Hes called Fix coz Sean the old Shrub Area Manager decided that when he started he looked a bit like a junkie in need of his next Fix.

Mikey STILL goes on about coconuts and cookies, and drives around past 12 year old girls going "ach, theres a chick!". He is still awesome though.

And dave, you gotta turn the heating down in that shop! Its always roasting in there

Mikey STILL goes on about coconuts and cookies' date=' and drives around past 12 year old girls going "ach, theres a chick!". He is still awesome though.

And dave, you gotta turn the heating down in that shop! Its always roasting in there[/quote']

Dont know Dave and i cant remember the name of who was in the machine shop when i left. I do remember he was a dick.

The last time i saw him he was going on about a time where he claims i legged it when he was getting a kicking from some bouncers but what happened is that he was being a dick as usual got into a fight with some bouncers and i calmly walked away after telling one bouncer (who told me not to get invloved) that he was doing me a favour by kicking the shit out of him.

Those were the good old days. Sean, his bro Wayne and me use to rule that place. (well we thought so)

Is Michael Irvine still there? I think that was his last name. He was in the houseplant bit with Jimmy in my day but he thought he was 'the man'.

What about Joy? The snooty cow bitch who runs the joint. Doesnt have a clue about plants or furniture or pretty much fuck all but still comes and tells you that your sweeping the floor ll wrong....Bitch but im not bitter lol.