aberdeen-music

band t-shirts?

liamtw

I love my Eric Euan T-shirt :D

but don't even ask me how reasonable it was, because it was bundled with two stickers and an EP, and was SOOOOO reasonably-priced that it actually wiped my memory of it's actual cost. wow!

I'd have to say though, don't get T-shirts made if noone likes you. If you have fans who actually dig your music, then definitely make T-shirts, cos they'll want to buy them.

...I notice that last bit of 'advice' is maybe a bit obvious.

Guest pop-notmyface

the atom t-shirts are pretty good to

:up:

i've seen one of them recently, it turns out i know both of the brothers of Black Atoms' drummer (sorry, forgot the name!)

I love my Eric Euan T-shirt :D

but don't even ask me how reasonable it was' date=' because it was bundled with two stickers and an EP, and was SOOOOO reasonably-priced that it actually wiped my memory of it's actual cost. wow!

I'd have to say though, don't get T-shirts made if noone likes you. If you have fans who actually dig your music, then definitely make T-shirts, cos they'll want to buy them.

...I notice that last bit of 'advice' is maybe a bit obvious.[/quote']

and your t-shirt loves you...

...actually all eric euan merchandise is reasonably priced and of impecible quality..... (on sale saturday 13th august - cafe drummonds or email info@ericeuan.com for prices)

t-shirts are a cracking way of raising awareness of your band.... if the band's name is emblazened accross the chests of strangers its free advertising if nothing else....

and your t-shirt loves you...

...actually all eric euan merchandise is reasonably priced and of impecible quality..... (on sale saturday 13th august - cafe drummonds or email info@ericeuan.com for prices)

t-shirts are a cracking way of raising awareness of your band.... if the band's name is emblazened accross the chests of strangers its free advertising if nothing else....

Well, I opened up the advertisiong floodgate there :)

Saw the wonderful Alan Cynic tonight at Cellar 35, sporting the lovely Eric Euan T-shirt... Most fetching indeed.