aberdeen-music

Foo Fighters play Glasgow

MattJimF

DEC 12 - GLASGOW, UK - SECC

Internet Presale:

Thursday, Aug 11 @ 9am - Friday, Aug 12 @ 9am (Local Time)

(Or until presale allotment sells out)

LINK: http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=uk&query=detail&event=135525

Limit 4 Tickets Per Application

Public Onsale:

Friday, Aug 12 @ 9am Local Time through ticketweb.co.uk and by phone at 0870 040 4000

DEC 12 - GLASGOW' date=' UK - SECC

Internet Presale:

Thursday, Aug 11 @ 9am - Friday, Aug 12 @ 9am (Local Time)

(Or until presale allotment sells out)

LINK: [url']http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=uk&query=detail&event=135525

Limit 4 Tickets Per Application

Public Onsale:

Friday, Aug 12 @ 9am Local Time through ticketweb.co.uk and by phone at 0870 040 4000

cheers mate

has anyone tried to get tickets as the site is down just now.

I tried at 9:00 and entered all my details, clicked the "order" button and then the page just hung - as anyone who's ever accidently double booked tickts before will appreciate this is shiteness personified. I waited 5 minutes before closing the window and restarting. By the time I'd got back in all standing tickets had gone. I re - tried again and by that time they had a disclaimer asking users to be patient as they were expecting a lot of traffic. Obviously their server had crashed and they were fast selling out.

So I never got tickets and all the standing ones went in less than 5 minutes. On the Ticketweb site anyway.

******* Awaits someone posting "Well I got through no bother first time." *******

I tried at 9:00 and entered all my details' date=' clicked the "order" button and then the page just hung - as anyone who's ever accidently double booked tickts before will appreciate this is shiteness personified. I waited 5 minutes before closing the window and restarting. By the time I'd got back in all standing tickets had gone. I re - tried again and by that time they had a disclaimer asking users to be patient as they were expecting a lot of traffic. Obviously their server had crashed and they were fast selling out.

So I never got tickets and all the standing ones went in less than 5 minutes. On the Ticketweb site anyway.

[/quote']

The very same thing happened to me mate.

They sold out quicker than that.

i was well pissed off that i didnt get standing tickets as well.

Especially as i had it all done at like 9:03 but just couldn't "order" the bloody things.

And like Marsh' date=' by the time i went through the whole process again it was sold out.

Majorly pissed off![/quote']

So am I, if it's any consolation, you're not the only one dude!

The system really did let us down this morning - They need to sort stuff like that out.

It doesn't help when the actual venue is not selling tickets to the show.....

Never mind, what can you do? I'm sure some folk will have fun making a fortune off Ebay.

I'm just lucky I've seen the Foos a few times before (but not touring their excellent new album.)

So am I' date=' if it's any consolation, you're not the only one dude!

The system really did let us down this morning - They need to sort stuff like that out.

It doesn't help when the actual venue is not selling tickets to the show.....

Never mind, what can you do? I'm sure some folk will have fun making a fortune off Ebay.

I'm just lucky I've seen the Foos a few times before (but not touring their excellent new album.)[/quote']

That happened with Green Day.

It's very hard to cope with thousands of people trying to do the same thing at once one server.

fucking touts should be captured and their heads placed on spikes outside popular venues as a warning to others. we tried to get tickets as well and it's fucking disgusting that there's so many available on ebay already with people saying "i bought too much so i'm selling this pair at 150". this was on at 11 on the morning they went on sale! touting bastards.

at some point someone's gonna have to do something about these vampiric swines. when we went to t in the park they were walking round with the parking people from car park to car park, looked like they were all good friends.