aberdeen-music

pimp my ride uk

shaun

Guest Tam o' Shantie

hey tim westwood, why don't you go back in time to a time when you weren't fucking 40 years old, then try and be a hip young dude. what car do you drive you fucking cunt, i bet you spend 2000 pounds on wheel caps that are shiny to make up for the fact that you are an aging cunt. you fucking failed rap artist.

The strange thing is that as we all think he is a joke (trust me im included on this opinion) he is a total legend in the rap world...all major rap artists think he is amazing and has give their up most respect to him....how bizarre.....

But onto the programme...i think it is better...looks crap because of the rubbish sounding accents....but the cars they produce mean more to me seeing them everyday....and i think its that Jamie from Carisma that is the boss....and he has done some wicked cars in his day...ex-rolls royce installer if im correct (he is certainly time served at Rolls Royce anyway, if it is even him)

tim westwood - ah what a twat. when asked about getting shot on that useless jo whiley channel 4 music programme a couple of years back he said 'when i was blasted in the ghetto'

tim westwood is a 45 year old vicar's son from lowestoft......

tim westwood - ah what a twat. when asked about getting shot on that useless jo whiley channel 4 music programme a couple of years back he said 'when i was blasted in the ghetto'

tim westwood is a 45 year old vicar's son from lowestoft......

And his mum single handedly turned punk into a joke....

"your car was straight up disrespectfull"-WANKER

he really gets on my tits, though i love the cars that they have done, the fiat panda rocked! also, x-ibit is kool, westwood is older than my dad, and is that annoying breed of twattish old people trying to be kool. *rant over*