aberdeen-music

Death

Guest Zeenat Aman

I would like to die doing what I enjoy, drinking wine and playing guitar, then just keel over :cheers:

Realistic- Probably a heart attack. Although my family seems to have pretty decent genes, I have been told by the Doc that I have really high blood pressure (stressful job)

I think I would prefer to die in my sleep, when I'm nice and old but not so old that I'm incapable of looking after myself.

Realistically, I've no idea how I'll go. I don't smoke and I eat pretty well, any relatives who've died have been of old age. I remember my great-grandmother went a bit doolally before she died. I'd been to the joke factory and bought one of those fake poops to trick everyone with, left it on the kitchen table and she promptly picked it up and took a bite out of it. It was made of plasterboard or something!!

I'd hate to be burnt to death. The thought terrifies me because I've no idea at what stage you'd die. Would you suffocate from smoke inhilation? Or would you only be dead once your organs are burning. I've no idea, and it scares me a lot.