aberdeen-music

A Wee Msg 4 The Knobs That Dis Them !!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Charity Gig Rocked ! All Bands we're Amazing - Although Best band i must say were Statue Of Misery - Anyone Dis's them - Contact me and tell me what you have to say ! I Aint lettn you bad mouth them - you'll get a kick in the feckn teeth Right ! jus think' date=' - what the fcuk are you doing thats better then them...you all probably sittin at home huggn on your pillow at night crying cause you aint even Worthy of being in a band and you're jus jealous cause they are !! :rockon::headbang:[/quote']

pathetic.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
The Charity Gig Rocked ! All Bands we're Amazing - Although Best band i must say were Statue Of Misery - Anyone Dis's them - Contact me and tell me what you have to say ! I Aint lettn you bad mouth them - you'll get a kick in the feckn teeth Right ! jus think' date=' - what the fcuk are you doing thats better then them...you all probably sittin at home huggn on your pillow at night crying cause you aint even Worthy of being in a band and you're jus jealous cause they are !! :rockon::headbang:[/quote']

I actually quite dislike this band and if you'd like, i'll be in Exodus tonight for some teeth kickage

Well done, you are an arse.

Thanks.

here we go again' date='let the really shit insults start. no one has commented on our name, that could be a good starting point.

whatever :down:[/quote']

If that was in response to my comment, I couldn't really care less about insulting your band or not, I have no issue with you. Echoing Dayeth's comment, it was more directed to the fucking blatant obnoxiousness of the thread starter.

it's more about this complete idiot who started the thread.

come on man give her a break. i think shes just started aberdeen music.

thats cool if you dont like our band, i dont mind but you dont have to force your own views on anyone else. oh were any of ytou guys there on Sunday?

you all probably sittin at home huggn on your pillow at night crying cause you aint even Worthy of being in a band and you're jus jealous cause they are !! :rockon::headbang:

look, just because your heads inplanted up the arse of this band doent mean other opinions are utter bollocks. if an indie pop nband were getting slated i doubt youd jump to their defence, some others dont share your taste in music.

look' date=' just because your heads inplanted up the arse of this band doent mean other opinions are utter bollocks. if an indie pop nband were getting slated i doubt youd jump to their defence, some others dont share your taste in music.[/quote']

(Daniel= i thought you liked us' date=' "sounds reel good")[/quote']

to be fair where does he say he doesnt like your band?

Just what I was going to say. All users of this forum' date=' old and new members alike, must abide by the rules as stated in the FAQ. If you post threatening or abusive messages you risk being banned from the site. The continued hosting of this forum by aberdeen-music.com depends on users following these rules.[/quote']

thus far we dont even know who posted that first msg.

if you fancy letting us know who you are then pm me. but please dont speak for us.

come on man give her a break. i think shes just started aberdeen music.

thats cool if you dont like our band' date=' i dont mind but you dont have to force your own views on anyone else. oh were any of ytou guys there on Sunday?[/quote']

Look, I didn't say anything about your band..at all