aberdeen-music

mendeed

lava p.

CALUM YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!

put it back in the set...please? it's got ridiculous lyrics' date=' but the little guitar bit was so stupidly catchy..perhaps tweak it a bit, make it blatantly obvious that you're mucking about with it and it'd be ace :D[/quote']

I'm more proud of NOT writing those lyrics than I am of writing any of our other songs :D

I like it musically, just kinda too far down the line to change it. Anyway, new song is better.

Demon who is your sister?

CALUM YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!

put it back in the set...please? it's got ridiculous lyrics' date=' but the little guitar bit was so stupidly catchy..perhaps tweak it a bit, make it blatantly obvious that you're mucking about with it and it'd be ace :D[/quote']

nah that song is gone now...nae luckage cloud :D

That goes for u too ! as u are gona have to beg for forgiveness from me . :D

see ya tomorrow :band:

you gave away a clue about your identity by saying "see ya tomorrow"... :rolleyes: dontcha just love school...:p

seeing as alot of people on here know that I am indeed the 17 year old drummer from My Downfall...

Havent seen My Downfall live. What to you guys sound like?

oooo now yer askin haha

I'd say Thrice and Funeral For a Friend are the bands we sound most like, but we like to think not a straight rip, though I'm sure others think differently. I suppose post-hardcore if ya like, but there's plenty bits of other stuff in there.

Suffice to say we're the least metal band on the bill by a long shot :D