aberdeen-music

Give blood!

Rachie

Faint....

My sister took me to give blood once found and I was O negative too. But my sister didn't mention you were meant to eat and drink lots of water :nono:

I fainted really really badly. :down:

So make sure you drink lots of water and eat before you go......

Cat xx

did they mention the free ribena...

I fucking love ribena.

Free Ribena as well as biscuits?

Do they have chocolate digestives?

I would to give blood, but... well I'm not scared of needles ever since my first vaccination at school (Nurse: "Look over there" Me: "Where?" *See nurse sticking in needle* "Oh.") but whenever there's talk of taking stuff OUT as opposed to putting it IN, I get a tingling sensation along my arms and have this feeling of my insides being sucked out.

I don't see why they can't just cut my arm with a razor blade and collect the blood in a beaker or something. Or at least knock me out first.

well me and untitled went to give blood. he donated, but i couldnt because of my bad teeth. dammit!

i got my tattoo 9 months ago, but they said that wasnt a problem. if it is 6+ months but under a year, they take extra blood to test but you can still donate.

i shall have to wait until my teeth are fixed, dentist appointment monday-woo hoo

Charity certainly doesn't hold back and I do agree with giving blood....But Im never going to.. I feel that giving blood is a good cause, but it freaks me out when I think that someone could be walking around with my blood...It's my blood, and it's my identity to my genetics.

Well done to all those who give, cause I aint got the balls to give and sadly probably never will.

Although saying that i have a donor card, so when I do pass on, all my healthy organs will be put to good use, I already have someone who needs my liver!! And If it helps them make a full recovery then Im glad to donate, but only when I pass.