aberdeen-music

Cheap accomodation in London...

threeornothing

Guest Cowboy Dan
I'd def use them depending on location.

To be honest' date=' it's not any more dangerous than a normal hotel (no staff walk the halls at night normally... and in larger hotels and hostels there are less that 10 members of staff anyways).

Just cheap... plus I pressume there would be cleaning people contracted in hovering about all the time.[/quote']

We only need 3 members of staff on at night in the Hilton.

Was it a while ago or recent im planning to go there soon and need to find somewhere cheap and central

next week. if you go to travelocity.co.uk and search for royal court apartments as hotel, you'll find it, it's only that cheap if there are two though. Just checked and it's the same price over the weekend.

next week. if you go to travelocity.co.uk and search for royal court apartments as hotel' date=' you'll find it, it's only that cheap if there are two though. Just checked and it's the same price over the weekend.[/quote']

Well im trying to convince my boyfriend but hes determend its to expensive but ill go look now and see but thanks i just have another reason why he should come