aberdeen-music

Are they really worth it?

evilbitch

But what does a ring show how much you love someone or in some people's cases put up with. i mean a ring on the left hand wont stop them looking at other people or going with people but will be a shiney thing they have on their hand that they can sell if it dont work out. unless ur a back stabbing bitch who wants to marry someone just for the devorce settlement which dont seem that bad to me :rockon:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mans brain works as so.

1) We are number one because my husband says i have to.

2) We are better than you at cleaning the bathroom.

3) Forgetting the anniversary is fine - my boyfriend probably did.

4) Flowers are very good - for the garden.

5) Presents are good - as long as its sex.

6) Attention is good - as long as its sex.

7) Regardless of how senseless the logic is... go shopping with your friends when the footballs on.

Remember all that and you'll be fine :)

there you go guys. A cheeky guy version :cheers:

By the way i am excluded from these rules as i am a metro sexual.i own a salmon top.

Not being negative at all but if you loved someone and they had a rubbish last name would it really matter ?

hehe no it wouldnt matter at all, i was just 'jesting'. but i could get stuck with a few funny ones, what with having a coin as my first name..

i'm still looking out for Mr Tration.

Guest bluesxman
*looks up from lifting weighs and getting ripped*

You just got frontseat tickets to the gunshow.

That's very kind. Do I paint my own target on or do they give out nice T shirts with one on?

that would be down to the girl you pick being a bit shit and a bit of an asshole.

pick better girls.

and if you cheat your self... maybe its karma getting you.

hmm so thats what ive been doing wrong! lol!

how can you tell a decent girl when the last 2 ones who cheated on me seemed really really nice?

and yeah guys usually think sexually more than emotionally, thats what ive percieved anyway!

...just to throw us off because they know we're all sappy.

Like very tall children.

I'm confused (nothing new there then). Tall children are sappy?

Mind you, I was an emotional child. Probably something to do with years of abuse which has turned me into a hardened monster.

I'ma go cry in the corner now.

(And after reading the rest of the thread) I despise cheaters, mainly thanks to my father. Cheers, Da! There's lots of other shit I had to deal with 'cos of him, but that has always been my main obstacle with him.

(After reading page 4) Marriage. On one hand, a public declaration of love between two people. Which is nice. However, you could do it for a fraction of the price by taking an ad out in the newspaper. Of course, then you don't get to one up the relatives. I really should read the entire thread instead of skipping back and forth.