aberdeen-music

Are they really worth it?

evilbitch

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another relationship thread, heheh :p

relationships don't suck, as long as both parties are happy, secure and trusting of each other.

only bad relationships/experiences make you think they suck.. but they don't.

a lot of relationships you have before you find one that you can live with forever, are just filler-inners and teach you how to behave and relate yourself to a relationship.

weeeeeeeeeee. bleep.

Other translations to remember

1)That's nice = buy me it

2) I fancy going out to dinner sometime = take me to dinner now

3) I prefer if you didnt = don't even fucking think about it

Well 3 definitely applies to me ha ha you should write a book for all those clueless guys out there...

Yep they are! Feeling loved is the best feeling in the world. Okay splitting up with someone is never a good thing unless you need to, to be better people.

Did anyone see the program that was on, on Sunday night about relationships? Its programmed into us to see someone as a completely different person for the first two/three years. Misguiding this as love and making the other person seam perfect makes us stay with someone long enough to have children, which at the end of the day is all were here for. Im quite worried that my brain is changing the way I see someone and making me feel a certain way about him. the fact that I may not have control over who I fall in love with is disturbing.

Guest bluesxman

Women are allowed to be annoyed about something and should always be allowed to tell you when something is bothering them about things you are doing and/or not doing. Men's punishment for daring to think they can have the same luxury is to be rewarded with a major hissy fit along the lines of 'How dare you challenge me on that, the reason I haven't done that is 'insert crappest excuse ever here'. Same excuse by man would result in major grief.

Guest bluesxman
That's because you have nothing to complain about because we are all wonderful - except the guy you are seeing's ex... tip: NEVER EVER let them meet... both WILL hate each other. This is simply a fact.... unless its years and years and years down the road... and the ex has another boyfriend.

:D

We are also alwas right... so you shouldn't argue with us... or we'll make you watch poor quality Drama's.

Yeah well I know that's what EVERY female believes but us more stubborn males sometimes never learn that it's better just to give in rather than try to maintain a sense of pride :D Some women also confuse the issue by not liking it when people don't stand up to them...which is fun....

you don't sound bitter at all kev

Haha, no, certainly not.

I get so frustrated though when other people are spoilt for choice on which person they want a relationship with, then poeple like me (albeit, most likely self-infliced through being such an arse) are sitting here masturbating my life away like a fucking idiot.

*Crushes skull against wall.*