aberdeen-music

Too good to be true?

Guest Zeenat Aman

Well apprently the Digitec Cross Roads which has Eric Clapton sounds is really good. I recall guitarist giving it a favourable review. It would be worth checking out for sure as apprently digitec have been releasing a lot of decent pedals recently.

Guest Zeenat Aman
Well apprently the Digitec Cross Roads which has Eric Clapton sounds is really good. I recall guitarist giving it a favourable review. It would be worth checking out for sure as apprently digitec have been releasing a lot of decent pedals recently.

I reckon it will fail at replicating the sound of the recordings' date=' but, it may be good at cloning the various vintage effects which were used.

Put it this way, it has wah, univibe, emt plate reverb, fuzz and octavia plus a few others within it. If you add up how much all those will cost as stand alone effects, the pedal seems like a fairly good deal to me.

was this pedal not in Guitarist months ago? I seem to recall it was pretty good, digitech as far as i can tell have a good track record with 'artist' pedals. Eric Clapton and Dan Donegan ones certainly.

I think the magazine came with a cd of recordings using the pedal, pity I missed it.

Guest DustyDeviada

This might get you reasonably close, but only if you're using the right equipment. If you use this with a Korean Squier and a solid state amp I don't think you're really going to sound anything like Hendrix.