aberdeen-music

Rubbish ways to end a night out

framheim

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onlynik

How about going to see Faith No More in glasgow, then sitting on the bus waiting to depart to aberdeen and your mate beside when he spew's all over you.

oh but come on. Not being there' date=' and not seeing how disgusting it was I'm allowed to laugh.

The way I pictured it happening in my head was hilarious. Drunken Dave striding confidentally away from the toilets after a long needed piss, ready to re-commence the night of boogying, gets interrupted on his way by a wasted girl staggering around the bar queue. As she turns to say sorry the jolt from the collision reaches her stomach, which churns violently rejecting the 12 bottles of blue wkd she's drank that evening, and she spews it out covering our hero from head to toe. Afterwards Dave is left standing there in an ever increasing circle with a slightly amazed and also bemused look on his face. The girl is nowhere to be seen, having made a sharp exit to the toilets leaving Dave shellshocked, covered in spew and looking as sad as a small puppy left outside a supermarket.[/quote']

hee hee when you put it like that....

aww it was shit though. poor wee dave.

and i just had to put the t-shirt in the wash - mmmmmm nice.

oh but come on. Not being there' date=' and not seeing how disgusting it was I'm allowed to laugh.

The way I pictured it happening in my head was hilarious. Drunken Dave striding confidentally away from the toilets after a long needed piss, ready to re-commence the night of boogying, gets interrupted on his way by a wasted girl staggering around the bar queue. As she turns to say sorry the jolt from the collision reaches her stomach, which churns violently rejecting the 12 bottles of blue wkd she's drank that evening, and she spews it out covering our hero from head to toe. Afterwards Dave is left standing there in an ever increasing circle with a slightly amazed and also bemused look on his face. The girl is nowhere to be seen, having made a sharp exit to the toilets leaving Dave shellshocked, covered in spew and looking as sad as a small puppy left outside a supermarket.[/quote']

that MUST be how it happened. if any other thing happened I would deny it. that was brilliant Chris! poetic and eloquent too!

most of that is actually how it happened except she was on her way to the toilets with her hands over he mouth and bumped into me causing her hands to leave her mouth and spew to launch onto me.

on a plus side i was woken this morning by the postie delivering a very fine new pelican t-shirt along with their album and a very limited silk screened poster.

yeh i dont feel safe in town any more

the last few times something dodgy has happened like one of my mates getting hit by a bottle in liquid, some guy thinking i was wanting a fight in a take away cos i told my mate i would wait for him outside on 'windmill fights' (brae) hearing the word fight automatically thought i was up for one

being called a f**king penis for losing some guy a taxi.

ive been followed down belmont st. some guy shouting 'hey swayze you think ur a hard man'

reckon i was close to getting a beat down that time til my mate rescued me with his car.

and i nearly got spewed on today in the pub before the footie, lucky escape i think.

missing 2 (hourly) buses

being sick 5 times

paying 3 to get on the last bus home

falling asleep and waking up at the bus station 1 hour later

paying 15 for a taxi home

getting home at 5am

This thread was tailormade for the horrendous night I had last night after the Bassment shut.

Gettting hammered at lunch time

Snogged a lassy in front of her bf (she didnt mind phew)

Fell asleep in drummonds

woke up on Union St slumped outside a a shop

Got a bus to BOD

Puked in and outside the bus

puked on the map with bus directions

Fell down and broke a finger

puked again

Got home and phoned my then gf

puked

slept

went to work and puked

saying goodbye to someone really special.

there's only one smiley that describes that.

wanker.gif

*runs and flees*

as for a bad end to a night...erm, i think drunkenly trying on a poncho and then having the resulting picture spread all over aberdeen is the worst end to a night ever :p

My vote goes for two consecutive nights working in a pub, pub shutting, chilling out and being glad to be finished soon, then foolishly saying i'd help at the club upstairs, dealing with another 1/2 hour(s) of everyone else's (even more) drunken antics and not getting a beer until 4.30 am.

Yes i am a fool for saying i'd do it the second time round....

this isn't so much a bad end to a night as a bloody insane one (with horrendous bits) Went to a mad party after lava in cruden bay and everyone was eckied off their nuts and me and the guy i was with had two options, either take some mad lsd type pill this guy offered us for free and join in the madness, or make a break for home. Sadly, bein' horribly overbeered up and feelin rather ill we decided to try and get a lift, but the guy who offered was also tripping. So we ended up walking to the main road to try to thumb a lift (very drunk silly idea) and ended up walking all the fuckin way to ellon! Maybe saw two cars on the way, finally got a lift from some old couple ina dodgy transit at 9.30 am, just down the bloody highway 5 mins to ellon, then a bus to aberdeen, bus to milly, bleeeh, never been so bloody exhausted and exasperated in my life. Just as well i was too enebriated too care for half of it.:0

Rubbish way to end a night out: Puking people having to be cared for until 2 hours before you have work in the morning. By the time you get home it's not worthwhile going to sleep as you have a bus to get in 30 minutes.

Other rubbish way to end a night out: Waking up having consumed raw potatoes (thinking they were apples) earlier when more intoxicated than currently. This causes extreme stomach clearance into the nearest lavvy!