aberdeen-music

where to get cdr's burned/packaging

prof_lofi

You can buy printers which can print onto the right type of CDR. That might be worthwile investigating if you can be bothered doing it yourself. I don't know how good they are though' date=' they may be rubbish.[/quote']

yeah, the problem is they're not waterproof...of course if they're putting their drinks on your cd then that tells you what they think of your music, but i'd hate for the cd to run if someone accidently spilt a little bit on it. thanx though.

If you do go down the CD-R route (I would not recommend it) remember that only CD-Rs designed to be used for music and burt slowly can be guaranteed to play on every player.

Proper CDs with case and priting etc only cost 1 each' date=' but they do have a minimum run of 500.

[url']www.the-byre.com

that's strange because i've burned cdrs (data) at home at relatively high speeds and never had a problem with a cd player reading them...

Nowhere in town commercially' date=' maybe someone offers the service but I wouldn't trust anyone in Aberdeen to be honest....the net is also plagued with dodgy bedroom operators who either source the work elsewhere or do such a fucking half assed job...[/quote']

damn, too bad. in austing (texas) we had a place that would burn them, print the, do the sleeves, and shrink wrap each one for about $2.50 each...and they looked pro. oh well, if i find a co. that's good i'll let everyone know.

b.

that's strange because i've burned cdrs (data) at home at relatively high speeds and never had a problem with a cd player reading them...

true but its not the same for every single cd player, ive had problems getting copied cds burnt at a high speed to work on everything. I know its the last of your worries but an xbox wont read a copied music cd unless its burnt at x1 speed.

true but its not the same for every single cd player' date=' ive had problems getting copied cds burnt at a high speed to work on everything. I know its the last of your worries but an xbox wont read a copied music cd unless its burnt at x1 speed.[/quote']

well, i have to admit i've never tried it on an xbox