aberdeen-music

more london explosions

Daniel

heh, yea seems that there's a large police operation in notting hill. eyewitnesses have reported hearing an explosion but no sign of smoke or debri. also a number of loud cracks like gunshots were heard. these could have been tear gas. the explosion was likely to blow a door off but one man reckons it was much bigger than that.

Just watched it all live on Sky over an expensive meal....what fucking resteraunt shows Sky News!! :swearing:

Lets just hope the people inside don't have Sky News 24...else they'll know what the SAS are planning to do and will be well prepared.

"Well Kent, I've sent an officer round the back so unless Snake has a TV we should be..." <shot> "uhhh chief..."

I think live broadcasting through media stations is such a shit idea, especially telling everyone about a sting op. Remember the olympic vilage seize when the rescue team were set to storm the building but some News show was broadcasting it live... more deaths.

Also, i can't believe how much air time terrorism is getting. On BBC news 24 between 20 and 25 minutes of every half hour is about terror updates and stuff. Total scaremongering.

seems the oval station bomber and the hackney bus bomber may have been arrested. it's strange when they report these things and you know the places - the arrests they made this afternoon were just off tavistock road. the pub used in the film 'withnail and i' is just round the corner on tavistock crescent. i was drinking there about a month ago!

I think live broadcasting through media stations is such a shit idea' date=' especially telling everyone about a sting op. Remember the olympic vilage seize when the rescue team were set to storm the building but some News show was broadcasting it live... more deaths.

Also, i can't believe how much air time terrorism is getting. On BBC news 24 between 20 and 25 minutes of every half hour is about terror updates and stuff. Total scaremongering.[/quote']

Just now the scare-factor sells here in Britain. More than ever now.