aberdeen-music

Your view

circadian

Hey im the bassist from circadian and im looking for some kinda thoughts on our stuff. Some folk (very little) seen us at drummonds on the 15th of july and i was looking for some feedback, or if you didnt then you can go to www.myspace.com/circadian.

i would appreciate intellegent reponse's, mostly because YOU GUYS SUCK, doesnt really help us see where any problems lie

cheers :rockon::band:

OK, i saw all but ur last song(i was the 16 yer old with the bowl cut standing with gary's gf next to the pillar) i liked what i heard, sounded really good. thatz all i got to say really, i liked it, and i have listened to all ur myspace songs, they rawk, it isnt really my type of music, but i downloaded them and added them to my demo playlist so you should take that as a marker that u guys rule!

Ironically you spelt "Intellegent" wrong.

LMAO, I didn't want to say anything but then I scroll down and Ali had to go there.

I didn't hear you guys at Drummonds unfortunately (had to go get pissed in town for my mates b-day) but I'll hear you guys on the 21st when we play with you and I'll let you know what I think.

reading that edinburgh thing woz funny, they all seem to be bitching about the singer, recording quality, and the fact that you have jazz as one of ur genre's on myspace. lolisms, where did u record it??? if you're looking for somewhere in aberseen try captain tom's, the owner alsr runs fat hippy records as far as i am aware :D

ross

Guest haigyman
I was talking about his punctuation' date=' so the punctuation that belongs to him ina way, which is apostrophe s.[/quote']

surely it would be the "strong point" that belonged to him?

Right enough! you shit for brains i dont give a fuck about my punctuation or my spelling. dont mean to get nasty but will people stop thinking there superior or funny or whatever the hell they think they are by adding stupid fucking comments about pissing grammar or spelling!! the only thing putting comments like that up proves is that your an arsehole. You may not believe it but i dont mind at all that you dont like our stuff thats cool (thats not why im getting annoyed) you dont like it well then maybe we are doing something wrong it'll either get better or it wont, but im sick of this stupid "oh you spelt that wrong heehee" childish crap that keeps going on whenever someone asks a simple question! I'm also not just trying to have a go at you thurisaz, plenty of people keep doing this. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :nono::nono:

p.s. oh have i spelt anything wrong during this, gee i hope not cause obviously if i have im a bad person that deserves mocking by fuckwits.

Right enough! you shit for brains i dont give a fuck about my punctuation or my spelling. dont mean to get nasty but will people stop thinking there superior or funny or whatever the hell they think they are by adding stupid fucking comments about pissing grammer or spelling!! the only thing putting comments like that up proves is that your an arsehole. You may not believe it but i dont mind at all that you dont like our stuff thats cool (thats not why im getting annoyed) you dont like it well then maybe we are doing something wrong it'll either get better or it wont' date=' but im sick of this stupid "oh you spelt that wrong heehee" childish crap that keeps going on whenever someone asks a simple question! I'm also not just trying to have a go at you thurisaz, plenty of people keep doing this. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :nono::nono:

p.s. oh have i spelt anything wrong during this, gee i hope not cause obviously if i have im a bad person that deserves mocking by fuckwits.[/quote']

Yeah you did: it's grammar not grammer.

That whole 'incident' was rather humourous from a distance' date=' but I agree with what Circadian is saying. so what if he makes mistakes? everyone is allowed to thats why they put erasers on the ends of pencils :up:[/quote']

couldn't agree more

Lol thanks ben t.o.g do the same for me. ok fair enough yes it is important and to those whom it is insulting that i got both my grammar and spelling wrong i apologise (not being sarcastic) however i do stand by the fact that forums such as this are not the place to discuss matters of spelling and grammar.

Yeah' date=' there's a difference though in making a mistake and not trying in the first place. Some people like coherent, well structured sentences. I don't think that's a big deal. I also don't like the way some people play down good spelling and grammar. It's very important and an utterly invaluble tool[/quote']

Some of that doesn't make sense.

1. There's a difference, though, BETWEEN making a mistake and not trying in the first place.

2. "InvaluAble tool, you tool.

3. You require a full stop at the end of the a sentence. You have failed to place one at the end of the last sentence of your post.

p.s. Fail. Miserably. :p

Some of that doesn't make sense.

1. There's a difference' date=' though, BETWEEN making a mistake and not trying in the first place.

2. "InvaluAble tool, you tool.

3. You require a full stop at the end of the a sentence. You have failed to place one at the end of the last sentence of your post.

p.s. Fail. Miserably. :p[/quote']

Are you thr guy that i saw in specsavers today?

I actually think Circadian's poor grammar shouldn't be ignored. Sure guys, your spelling and punctuation isn't all that important on these message boards, but when it's effecting your material it's probably time for you to take a look at it. For instance, in the first verse of your first song one line proclaims "And finally I cannot take no more" which is really... bad.