aberdeen-music

Celtic are 2 - 0 down....

Mac Atom

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was actually surreal. What a ridiculously poor performance. Mohammed Camara is the poorest excuse for a "footballer" I think I have ever seen. I bloody well hope they have the ink dry on Nakamura's contract because having seen that I'm sure he'd rather battle against relegation to Serie B with Reggina. Having said that, I still believe Zurawski to be a very decent player and reckon he will score plenty this season. Just not enough to qualify for the next round.

That was actually surreal. What a ridiculously poor performance. Mohammed Camara is the poorest excuse for a "footballer" I think I have ever seen. I bloody well hope they have the ink dry on Nakamura's contract because having seen that I'm sure he'd rather battle against relegation to Serie B with Reggina. Having said that' date=' I still believe Zurawski to be a very decent player and reckon he will score plenty this season. Just not enough to qualify for the next round.[/quote']

Have you seen that Video clip of some of Zurawski's finest moments compiled...boy does he look shit hot from that. was completley missing tonight though

hhmm...i am shocked......it was only 5 - nil gutted!!! however this is bad for scottish football.......i bet even gretna could do even better than celtic - that was just rubbish. Anyway i don't think strachan will be sacked come on wasn't he the person all those fenians wanted??

Bad for Scottish football my arse.

Celtic and Rangers are what's bad for Scottish football and have been for years. They've moaned for years about not having enough competition domestically and how this causes them to struggle in Europe yet they fail to realise that this is their own fucking fault...constantly milking all the other clubs of their best players for a pittance, and thus widening the gap between them and the rest.

5-0 is an absolute gem of a result....no sympathy whatsoever.

pathetic, i think he's made too many summer signings and the team hasnt had chance to gel yet. i mean whats the point of signing 33 year old paul telfer (the old pals act i think they were together at coventry). when celtic are knocked out next week does this mean they are out of europe altogether? or is there a trap door into the UEFA cup at this stage?

pathetic' date=' i think he's made too many summer signings and the team hasnt had chance to gel yet. i mean whats the point of signing 33 year old paul telfer (the old pals act i think they were together at coventry). when celtic are knocked out next week does this mean they are out of europe altogether? or is there a trap door into the UEFA cup at this stage?[/quote']

I think the trapdoors the next round. final one before the group stages?

Just a quick note to everyone; some Celtic fans do not appreciate the word "fenian" to describe them' date=' and it is considered an offensive term, especially in the light of Irish history. In the interests of civil discussion, could everyone refrain from using that term to describe supporters and employees of Celtic Football Club, please?[/quote']

Aww, does that mean we're not allowed to call Rangers supporters Huns?

EDIT: should a moderator that calls celtic "Celtic Football Club" (note the capitalisation) really be expected to moderate impartially on a thread about "cellic foobal club"(note the non-capitalisation), to quote the great, not late T.B.

would you admit to being a fan of celtic football club after tonights performance? at this rate strachan will be back on match of the day 2 by the end of august!

Del, I'm shocked, it's pronounced Celtic Football Club round here, none of your down-market lower-case letters at the start of words please.