aberdeen-music

Uncool Things...

some more..

socks.. guys wearing pink socks!! and.. guys wearing pink socks when you're getting jiggy jiggy with the little sausage in their panties..

when my mother tells me that the cheese i'm eating smells like semen.. i almost spewed' date=' parents aren't allowed to talk about sperm, spunk, sex, socks, and.. erm.. semen.

burping up last nights kebab whilst serving a rather delicious looking customer.. shame on me..

THAT HAIR THAT IS BLOND ON TOP, AND BLACK UNDERNEATH.. GADZ MIN U LOOK MING MING, NOT BLING BLING.[/quote']

I think I saw you at the Tunnels. :rockon:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would I be alone in the school of thought where leaving one's socks on during sex is just fine? Seriously, no-one ever pays much attention to my feet during "the act" so why bother taking them off just to put them back on again? I don't get it - it just potentially adds further humiliation to the entire scenario. I have enough difficulty taking off trousers (my own) and bras (not my own) let alone socks.

Guest Zeenat Aman
Would I be alone in the school of thought where leaving one's socks on during sex is just fine? Seriously' date=' no-one ever pays much attention to my feet during "the act" so why bother taking them off just to put them back on again? I don't get it - it just potentially adds further humiliation to the entire scenario. I have enough difficulty taking off trousers (my own) and bras (not my own) let alone socks.[/quote']

How are you at putting on and removing bra's from your head though?

Guest haigyman
I think all those people who can't manage the socks thing should start having semi-clothed shenanigans. Trousers down' date=' skirt up, away you go. No bother with the socks there.[/quote']

BELIEVE me, i'll take shenanigans WHERE EVER i can lay my hands on them, socked, not-socked, clothed, semi-clothed... i'm REALLY not fussy

but what i DO hate, is when i'm walking along the street and realise i should be heading in the opposite direction.

there's no way to make spontaneously turning round on the spot look cool so i have to nip into a shop, browse briefly then come out and head the other way.

but what i DO hate' date=' is when i'm walking along the street and realise i should be heading in the opposite direction.

there's no way to make spontaneously turning round on the spot look cool so i have to nip into a shop, browse briefly then come out and head the other way.[/quote']

yeh i hate when that happens. I found that if you pretend to get a txt and then turn around as if ur away to meet someone, it doesnt seem as bad. although, when you think about it, the chances of bumping into anyone that really noticed is quite low.

Guest haigyman
yeh i hate when that happens. I found that if you pretend to get a txt and then turn around as if ur away to meet someone' date=' it doesnt seem as bad. although, when you think about it, the chances of bumping into anyone that really noticed is quite low.[/quote']

hmm, not bad not bad

i also hate it when i'm on a bus and it pulls up next to the bus stop and everyone's peering in. WHERE do you look?

same as if you're walking along a pavement and you see someone you know coming your way in the distance. when do you say hi? where do you look til then? do you stare right at them?

gees, i reckon i must look uncool for about 90% of the day

same as if you're walking along a pavement and you see someone you know coming your way in the distance. when do you say hi? where do you look til then? do you stare right at them?

Even worse, someone you don't like, at what point do you make it obvious you've acknowledged their presence; how long can you go pretending you haven't seen them? Even more crucially, how many corner-of-the-eye glances can you take before being noticed?

Good point. I suppose you could look at the ground...though, before that you must always check to see that there arn't any lamp-posts ahead...

No-one can still look cool after/while walking into a lamp-post... :down:

Good point. I suppose you could look at the ground...though' date=' before that you must always check to see that there arn't any lamp-posts ahead...

No-one can still look cool after/while walking into a lamp-post... :down:[/quote']

I walked into a lamp post on purpose once down at aberdeen beach just as a joke. I got asked if i was alright by about five people. ah good times, good times.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Would I be alone in the school of thought where leaving one's socks on during sex is just fine?

Hmm, possibly the silliest sight in the entire world is the sight of someone in the raw but with the socks still on! Almost as bad is a woman in bra, pants....and STILL with the socks on. Most off-putting, I find. The only way round it is to make sure shoes and socks come off first. Then things can get hot up when the outer garments are shed.

Guest haigyman
During sex... it's not that bad... let's face it' date=' are you really paying attention to their/your feet?

It's afterwards when you both cuddle up and then you look down at your socks.

I can't say it truly bothers me in a huge way. I lost my virginity wearing socks. Hawt![/quote']

*high-five*

(NOT together)

Would I be alone in the school of thought where leaving one's socks on during sex is just fine? Seriously' date=' no-one ever pays much attention to my feet during "the act" so why bother taking them off just to put them back on again? I don't get it - it just potentially adds further humiliation to the entire scenario. I have enough difficulty taking off trousers (my own) and bras (not my own) let alone socks.[/quote']

sex with socks on is fine. I mean who cares if you have socks on? The only thing that counts is how you use your hands and other vital parts of your body, not really the feet. :D