aberdeen-music

Uncool Things...

Guest haigyman
Pants or top before socks' date=' but never socks first, that's the rule... it makes you look scary, like a chicken.

*see's jez walking around in socks*

He just does not give one solitary shit[/quote']

dare YOU fall into the "sock-gap"!?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pants or top before socks' date=' but never socks first, that's the rule... it makes you look scary, like a chicken.

*see's jez walking around in socks*

He just does not give one solitary shit[/quote']

Twot!

In response to Connie's comment, there is one totally suave, slick, and sort of sexy way to get on a massage table. But it requires practise.

If you sit on the table, as though you were sitting on a wall, it's then possible to swing your legs around onto the table and roll your entire body over to your front in one swift move. My Dad's a trained masseuse (sic) and he taught me the trick!

WARNING! Do not try without much practise, you'll look even less cool.

In response to Connie's comment' date=' there is one totally suave, slick, and sort of sexy way to get on a massage table. But it requires practise.

If you sit on the table, as though you were sitting on a wall, it's then possible to swing your legs around onto the table and roll your entire body over to your front in one swift move. My Dad's a trained masseuse (sic) and he taught me the trick!

WARNING! Do not try without much practise, you'll look even less cool.[/quote']

surely it doesn't matter how you get on the massage table because the masseuse always gives you a couple minutes to get your kit off and get on the table under the towels.

in response to the socks thing, the most memorable thing about losing my virginity was that i had kind of hinted to the guy that i was ready to take the next step on the way to his house and when we went to his room, without me saying anything about sex, the first thing he did was take his socks off. like he was making a point of it. it was cringeworthy. i almost didn't go through with it just because he'd been so blatent in what he was doing.

Fleeces.

polar-fleece-zippered-jacket.jpg

Everyone has owned one' date=' no-one has ever looked cool wearing one.

Extra uncool points are awarded for tying it round your waist.[/quote']

I wear fleeces. But then I go hillwalking, camping and stuff. They're more a practical thing; any tosser with one jauntily tied around his wasit would indeed be a nerd.

Oh yeah, and also uncool are:

smug couples

very fat men with tshirts which they think are hip but are in fact anal-retentive pretentiousness

screaming queens (shut UP about kylie)

white jeans

comb-overs

bad teenage 'taches

young kids smoking (i.e. less that 15. It's just wrong!)

the dire lack of good clubs in Aberdeen. Mudd Club RIP.