aberdeen-music

Shite religious jokes

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

~~~~~~~~~

An atheist complained to a friend.

"Christians have their special holidays, such as Christmas and Easter. Jews celebrate their holidays, such as Passover and Yom Kippur. Muslims have their holidays.

"EVERY religion has its holidays. But we atheists," he said, "have no recognized national holidays. It's discrimination!"

His friend replied, "Well... Why don't you celebrate April First?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Two sisters had been given parts in a Christmas pageant at their Church. At dinner that night, they got into an argument as to who had the most important role.

Finally the 12-year-old said to her 8-year-old younger sister, "Well, you just ask Mom. She'll tell you it's much harder to be a virgin than it is to be an angel!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

A little girl was trying to raise $100 for her softball team. She prayed for two weeks but nothing happened. Then she decided to write a letter to the Lord requesting the $100.

When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to the Lord, USA, they decided to send it to the President of the United States. The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little girl a $5 bill.

The President thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little girl. The little girl was delighted with the $5 and sat down to write a thank-you note to the Lord, which read:

Dear Lord, Thank you very much for sending me the money. However, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Washington, DC and as usual, those jerks deducted $95.

Love, Sara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young woman teacher with obvious liberal tendencies explains to her class of small children that she is an atheist. She asks her class if they are atheists too. Not really knowing what atheism is but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands explode into the air like fleshy fireworks.

There is, however, one exception. A beautiful girl named Lucy has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not an atheist."

Then, asks the teacher, "What are you?"

"I'm a Christian."

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Lucy why she is a Christian.

"Well, I was brought up knowing and loving Jesus. My mom is a Christian, and my dad is a Christian, so I am a Christian."

The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly.

"What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?"

She paused, and smiled. "Then," says Lucy, "I'd be an atheist."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was originally going to post something a little bit rude.....a little daring.....but for reasons I'm about to tell up, I cant.

Something quite amazing happened to me a couple of days ago. I suddenly just awoke from an unusually deep sleep, almost as if an angel had touched my shoulder and had asked me, michael, to rise and go find god.

I didn't know what to think really! I mean God?! Someone i'd never believed in in my whole life and I sincerely thought my mind was going crazy.

But, ladies and gentlemen.....I did indeed find god.

I FOUND HIM ON THE TOILET HAVING A WANK!!!!