aberdeen-music

amazon marketplace

spellchecker

what's the deal with amazon marketplace? is it just people selling their old books or something?

i just bought some books "used" from amazon - and it said about this amazon marketplace. i got captain corelli's mandolin for 0.01! you seem to get charged 2.75 delivery for each book you order used.

why is this the first time i've seen this? does anyone else use this? it seems almost too good to be true.

what's the deal with amazon marketplace? is it just people selling their old books or something?

i just bought some books "used" from amazon - and it said about this amazon marketplace. i got captain corelli's mandolin for 0.01! you seem to get charged 2.75 delivery for each book you order used.

why is this the first time i've seen this? does anyone else use this? it seems almost too good to be true.

I've used it a few times....it's fookin' ace. It's no worse than buying off Ebay in my book....everyone has a feedback rating so u can work out if they're dodgy or not.

Bargain-tastic

Guest bluesxman

I buy and sell stuff there all the time, it's far better than e-bay as you don't get charged listing fees so it can be up for sale for ages. They take a percentage cut on sale though but it's not too excessive. When you sell something it is Amazon who assign a standard postal charge based on the item being sold, which as a seller sucks because sometimes it is far below what you end up being charged.

I got the digipack ltd edition of St.Anger for like 3 quid or something a few months back.

If I want a CD I always check the Amazon USED section first as some sellers list new stock in there.