aberdeen-music

I Dnt Knw Wht 2 Do

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

I got this bulletin on MySpace and quite frankly, I'm petrified!! What if it were to come true!!!!!

PLZ U GOTA SND THIS ON TO EVRY1 IN YR LIFE OR THEY WLL ALL DIE. EVEN GRANNIE PEG WHO DSNT HAV INET ACESS. A BAD MAN KREATD THIS ND OWNS A SERVER THAT CNTROLS THE WRLD. PLZ DNT IGNRE THIS PLZ.

U HVE TEN MINS TO SND TO EVRYONE (3 working days by royal mail subject to availability at peak hours) N YR LIFE

OH YEH, U WLL ALSO GET FACE CANCR ND A RNDOM WLL KIK YR FENCE DWN!!!

SRY BT FIGURIN THS OUT TOK 2 MNTES ND MST OF YR FAMILY HVE DIED OR BEEN BUM FCKED

I mean, my mum payed about 100 for her fence and Kreator has a server that can kick it down?!

On a serious note, lets discuss why backward fuckwit idiots who are old enough to avoid sucking a lead lollipop will still pass on total shite like this.

I blame breast feeding, or more accurately, the lack of it.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
And if you don't send it to 50 more a little boy in Sierra Leone will die' date=' because Microsoft won't pay for his new kidneys :([/quote']

Statistically speaking, a child in Sierre Leone would probably die anyway

a chain letter' date=' i get weird ones through msn, like if you dont send this to 50 people you will have erection problems,[/quote']

Holy shite, thats exactly whats happened to me, I got a msg then I started getting erection problems. Ive been walking around with a hard on ever since...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ()Papaspyrou()

I blame breast feeding' date=' or more accurately, the lack of it.[/quote']

Reason found - People believe something will actually happen to them!!