aberdeen-music

Ford Van for sale

drum bum

yeah its not a massive van' date=' but ideal for pa, drumkit and amps. Its quite spacious inside and very clean.[/quote']

Sorry....not having a go at the van but suspected that kirkt wanted it for "6-7 people, a mattress and full backline"

G...

grow up. dont be so fucking stupid. I think your looking for a bus not a van...

Who the fuck rattled your cage.....the average band is looking for transport for the band and their gear, i susspected that was what kirkt was looking for and I was right by the look of it. A short wheel base transit van will transport the average 4 piece band and their backline/kit....I should know having covered the length and breadth of our fair country in a transit/4 tonner/bus/truck/tour bus etc etc.... I dont believe I was being "fucking stupid", just saving you and kirkt some time as he clearly was unsure of what a courier van was.

Chill man....

grow up. dont be so fucking stupid. .

is that aimed at me? your not gonna sell a van acting like that. im not a driver myself and have no idea on what a ford courier looks like and Graeme was spot on realizing that and knowing what I want.

is that aimed at me? your not gonna sell a van acting like that. im not a driver myself and have no idea on what a ford courier looks like and Graeme was spot on realizing that and knowing what I want.

Lets be fair though....there could be a band of pygmies who play harmonicas looking for transport for whom this van would be spot on :band:

This is what one looks like....

courier99.JPG

Anyone who's got half a brain and is thinking of buying a van, and didnt know what it looked like would do a google search on the make to see if it was right for them.

I never said at any time that it could be used for a full band transporting there gear, I know its no use for that, I've have had a pa, drumkit and and amp in it, which is more than enough for me.

I only posted it on the forum because it might have been some use to people, I also posted it on other forums and the scot ads. If its no use to anyone then dont tell me, im not interested, If I feed my cat milk, I dont want to know if it tastes sour Mr "Ive toured in everything all over the Uk"

You said ", and ideal for transporting to gigs and studios." this gave kirkt a false impresion and he assumed that this van was capable of transporting a band and equipment which I knew was wrong and I pointed it out to him, this does not require me to grow up, nor am I fucking stupid, I hope you find someone who requires a SMALL van and they are willing to pay your asking price.

My final word on this, its Mr Ive toured in everything all over the WORLD..... get yer facts right!!!

G...

Why dont you open a new thread' date=' graeme can enlighten us with tales of being on the road and camper vans, playing sold out concerts, and we can all sit around the camp fire listening to his words of wisdom, it'll be just like boy scouts.

mik[/quote']

Calm down, take a breath, and let it go...

Then concentrate on trying to sell your van.

Oh sorry Mr "Im shit hot' date=' Ive toured the world so why did I end up in the centre of musical exellence called Aberdeen posting with all the other pretend musicians".

I take it back, you dont need to grow up, your not fucking stupid.[/quote']

i like you style.