aberdeen-music

McFly

liam

Haha, im gonna get a megaphone and just shout things at them like, "your not cool" and "your fat!" at the fat one. then he'll say "thut up" coz hes fat and dumb. But i'll be singing along to their annoyingly catchy choons.

Tyler James is almost as annoying as James Blunt, that boy is a cunt.

Guest Cowboy Dan
Haha' date=' im gonna get a megaphone and just shout things at them like, "your not cool" and "your fat!" at the fat one. then he'll say "thut up" coz hes fat and dumb. But i'll be singing along to their annoyingly catchy choons.

Tyler James is almost as annoying as James Blunt, that boy is a cunt.[/quote']

Here's a crazy idea, don't go to the gig and accept that different people enjoy different types of music.

Haha' date=' im gonna get a megaphone and just shout things at them like, "your not cool" and "your fat!" at the fat one. then he'll say "thut up" coz hes fat and dumb. But i'll be singing along to their annoyingly catchy choons.

Tyler James is almost as annoying as James Blunt, that boy is a cunt.[/quote']

or you could shut your gob and not ruin it for the other 30 thousand that turned up to see a verry popular band, and i dont recall mcfly having a "fat" member, i also dont see why james blunt is a cunt.......you sir are the one who sounds like a cunt