aberdeen-music

Lost

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's my point my dear. you never take out something that been plunged into someone like that because chances are it being in there is actually beneficial as it's plugging all the vasculature that's been sliced up inside. if you take out the shrapnel, you allow those torn blood vessels to start bleeding again, and chances are the person will bleed to death very quickly. i paid attention during my a&e block. oh yes.

that's my point my dear. you never take out something that been plunged into someone like that because chances are it being in there is actually beneficial as it's plugging all the vasculature that's been sliced up inside. if you take out the shrapnel' date=' you allow those torn blood vessels to start bleeding again, and chances are the person will bleed to death very quickly. i paid attention during my a&e block. oh yes.[/quote']

did you pay attention to the "suspension of disbelief 101" ?

if you've a problem with shrapnel being pulled form a mans chest, did you not wonder how 50+ people could survive a plane falling out the sky from 40K feet ?

did you pay attention to the "suspension of disbelief 101" ?

if you've a problem with shrapnel being pulled form a mans chest' date=' did you not wonder how 50+ people could survive a plane falling out the sky from 40K feet ?[/quote']

actually i did!! but i gave them that one. being generous and all. its a squillion times less incredulous than aforemention giant maneating beasto there. i'm also really surprised noone mentioned harvesting the dead guys organs for future meal purposes. it's the first thing i wouldv'e thought of. i love meat etc.

Guest onlynik
I settled down to watch the repeats last night. I lasted an episode and a half and decided that it's just not that great.... it's watchable but I also got the "too glossy" opinion from it.

The beast in the jungle just seems a bit cringeworthy rather than drama inducing.

I shall be giving it a miss.

No no no no no no you have to watch the first 4 episodes before you realise how amazing it is

classic dream within a dream / permanent purgatory ?

everything and anything is possible in fiction' date=' you've just got to be open minded to the possibilities...

(ooh, how deep)....[/quote']

I really cant see this being the classic Wizard of Oz thing.

I reckon they crashed on Jurrasic Park, then bump into Tom Hanks later on talking to a volleyball.

I read somewhere else that the C4 lost is edited and not as gory, and thay E4 has the full.

ie on C4, we see the captain get pulled out the cockpit and then his body in the reflection of the puddle, where as the E4 version, after he is pulled out we see splatterd blood and then his skinned body.

I have not seen the E4 episode, can anyone confirm if this is true?