aberdeen-music

Lost

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl at the end of the advert, sitting down with a plane engine ablaze behind her is one of the best images I've seen. So I will watch this.

I remember being very intrigued by the Desperate Housewives advert, but it really bared no resemblance to the program itself. Still, it was the best show to appear on Channel 4 for years.

Iv'e already seen half of the first series....aNd wowee guy's it's a shit hot show and easily the best Ive ever seen...Not sure if your aware of the dinosaur thing yet! but that's the beauty of it, nor am I!!!

Every episode has a new twist and every twist has a twist...it's fecked up...My fav episode is the one with John locke!?!?!?!?!

Every episode center's itself on one of the lost plane survivors, on a random island near Fiji (Not so lost after all)....But at the same time it skip's back and forward and has direct consequence of what happen's in that episode.......

But there's so many twists that it is unreal, and very very hard to guess who's the bad guy is even if you think your 100% certain.

Some thing's that you see in 1 episode sometimes wont make sense untill you see the next episode and be wowed by the way it link's up..... But you will enjoy.

Here's an idea, if you want to see it....then go see it, download it, find it, just don't bother moaning like 3yr old girl cos you don't have the skill to locate it. - your Lost hahahaha, I should be on a stage!!

no, but If ive spoiled it then sorry..... but that's the way of evolution!

Guest Logan
Here's an idea' date=' if you want to see it....then go see it, download it, find it, just don't bother moaning like 3yr old girl cos you don't have the skill to locate it. - your Lost hahahaha, I should be on a stage!!

no, but If ive spoiled it then sorry..... but that's the way of evolution![/quote']

why would I want to download something and go through all that bother when I can just wait for it to come on TV?

what ever happened to a little patience?

Yeah I've seen the series but it's common courtesy to refrain from displaying spoilers. If anyone insists on discussing any aspects of the series then they should provide a warning at least.

I really hate the American season breaks. At least when a series is shown here, it is shown every week. In the US, they take random breaks that last 6 or 8 weeks... :down:

Guess patience is a vritue. :love:

• 2 weeks later...