aberdeen-music

Saw II

Camie

Guest Page 99

Saw was a very good film, but I think that making a sequel is the sign of the movie makers getting greedy. Next they'll be trying to make a Se7en sequel.

Kinda defeats it. Considering we KNOW who the guy is now roughly, we know what he looks like. I think the best twist about the first one is that throughout the movie you THINK its the guy holding the wife and daughter then you find out in the end that it is in fact the 'dead' guy in the middle of the room. Oh, if you haven't seen the first movie, do not read the previous sentence.

However, it'll be good to see which new "Games" the Jigsaw dude sets. Also, never know, they may have thought up a new almighty twist. I am lookig forard to it now. I just urinated a little.

spoiler alert!!!!

One thing i dont get at the end' date=' is that the doctor has to shoot adam to save his family, and shoots him in a pretty major area somewhere in the chest.

But then adam comes back and saves the doctor from Zep!

how the hell did he survive a close range shot like that?

oh well, the rest of the film is good[/quote']

he says that she shot him in the shoulder and that its only a minor wound.

Guest Cowboy Dan
Presumably it doesn't have the execrable Cary Elwes in it. Would have to rank highly in a worst actors of all time poll.

Agreed.

GOD DAMN YOU.

Nae a bad film but what was shite about it is howd the guy nae fart' date=' burp, sneeze, breath! thru the whole film (Lying on the floor)[/quote']

That's true, never really thought of that. But what a fucking brilliant twist!!! Right up there with the Usual Suspects ending. I love movie endings that hit you out of nowhere.

There should be a thread devoted to the best film endings ever.

Guest MarkJDelaney

LMAO!!!! I did too! THE CLAWWWWWWWW! Man, he's such a bad actor. Liar Liar was good however.

Anyway, as for Saw 2 I expect it's a completely different story or killer...