aberdeen-music

The Person Below Me!!!

Benji

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha you gave me good scene points when i said he was ugly once! make your mind up! :D

I was happy that someone knew enough about him to make a comment! :O Now you mention it' date=' I still think the actual comment content was out of order though...

(Although what would you know, with [i']that in your avatar ;) )

(Edit.. er, just remembered I've complimented you on that avatar before... Maybe he's an okay guitarist, but aesthetically, Syd, Rick or Roger are far more acceptable.)

ok, desperately trying not to sound gay here...

Dave gilmour was much better looking in the early days, and these days he looks like a fat old man

Roger Waters was an ugly cunt but has grown into his looks and now is a very handsome old dude.

Rick Wright shoulda never shaved off his beard.

Nuff said. (Time for a change of avatar already. Thanks for choosing for me :D)

ok' date=' desperately trying not to sound gay here...[/quote']

Failed.

Dave gilmour was much better looking in the early days' date=' and these days he looks like a fat old man[/quote']

Well, it happened to Greg Lake and Phil Collins too, so never mind. I do think he was quite hot in his day actually. But in one picture he certainly has boobs.

Roger Waters was an ugly cunt but has grown into his looks and now is a very handsome old dude.

Yeah, he's like Harrison Ford! But I think he suited the horse look as a youngster, it was endearing.

Rick Wright shoulda never shaved off his beard.

:love:

FALSE, but they are "a fun band"

TPBM wants to go to the tunnels on wednesday the 10th for the 60's disco with go go dancers on podiums

(an avacado is a fruit/veg that is the main ingredient of guacamole)