Guest onlynik

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashback (Megadrive)

Super Metroid (SNES)

Metroid Prime (Game Cube)

Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64 (SNES' date=' N64)

Perfect Dark (N64)

Zelda: A Link To The Past (SNES)

Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (N64)

Mario 64 (N64)

Resident Evil 4 (Game Cube)

GTA Vice City and San Andreas (PS2)[/quote']

Perfect Dark is indeed an immense game, Ocarina Of Time and Resi4 are high up in my list too.

pretty good list. I HATE how everyone goes on about Halo and Halo 2 bein the best FPS ever. Perfect Dark wins hands down.

I also note that all but two of your choices are Nintendo. They are clearly the best company of all time. (I know this sounds like i'm a hypocrite cos I am a Nintendo fan - even tho i hav all three of the current consoles - but it just really really pisses me off when xbox and ps2 fans go off on one of their rants sayin how shite nintendo are. ok, i'll admit gamecube wasnt their finest console but they deserve respect. If not for them then we prob wouldnt have all these fantabulous consoles around today. Thank you Nintendo :D

gamecube is an awesome console, far better than a ps2 and up there with xbox as well. of course the greatest games machine ever was the commodore amiga.

delta force 2 was a great game!

must give honorouble mentions to sid meirs pirates(amiga original and new version), x-wing vs tie fighter, animal crossing, cannon fodder, chaos, populous, civilisation 2 and golden axe.

gamecube is an awesome console' date=' far better than a ps2 and up there with xbox as well. of course the greatest games machine ever was the commodore amiga.

delta force 2 was a great game!

must give honorouble mentions to sid meirs pirates(amiga original and new version), x-wing vs tie fighter, animal crossing, cannon fodder, chaos, populous, civilisation 2 and golden axe.[/quote']

Yas min! Mon the crossing!

gamecube is an awesome console' date=' far better than a ps2 and up there with xbox as well.[/quote']

Agreed, I HATE it when people go on about the PS2's power being far superior to the other two. just incase they havnt noticed, the Gamecube is far superior to the PS2 and the Xbox is even better (Splinter cell 3 for example) although, saying that, graphics aint everything, I'd still prefer a game with good gameplay and bad graphics then vice versa. I dont like the big-headed fanboys. (sounds hypocritical i know) I think it is funny when the PSP fanboys are gettin on about the DS when it is outsellin even the PS2 in japan! mwaha