aberdeen-music

The best game ever

Guest onlynik

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CS:S is a good game but it is ruined by many of those who play it, As a admin on Custom PC Magazines CS:S server I see and ban a abundance of Cheaters/arseholes on a regular basis.

At times it gets to the point where I cant be bothered playing it anymore.

However DoD:S is Looking like its going to be a Kickass game judging from the little Ive seen and played of the Beta version.

If you wish to learn a little more about DoD:S you can view the Interviews Ive conducted in the stickys here: http://www.cpcff.co.uk/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=1231ed0e2744240119db1858350028a2

My Favorate Game of the Moment is World of Warcraft

My favorate classic games (all amiga) are, Flashback, Beneath A Steel Sky, Prince of Persia, and Second Samurai

yea battlefield 2 is great just wait till the modifications come out for it.

if anyones played battlefield 1942 im sure you will of heard of desert combat and forgotten hope, very popular mods that kept that game alive for years, i was really addicted to desert combat for ages.

the forgotten hope team has also started work on forgotten hope 2 for BF2, its gonna be amazing forgottenhope.bf1942files.com/main.html

Guest Gasss

Streetfighter III: third strike (SFII??? come on!)

Super Mario Kart (mario kart 64??? see above)

Chrono Trigger

Super Mario Brothers 3

Day of the Tentacle

and...

Ikaruga

Guest Gasss
Mario Kart 64 is the N64 version - it's my preference out the 3.

I dislike Mario Kart 64 for its fuzzy unresponsive controls, unplayable frame rate and for taking the series' biased items allocation to such a ridiculous extreme as to render any multiplayer games entirely random.

Mario Kart: super circuit is OK.

Streetfighter III: third strike (SFII??? come on!)

Super Mario Kart (mario kart 64??? see above)

Chrono Trigger

Super Mario Brothers 3

Day of the Tentacle

and...

Ikaruga

As good as third strike is, I still don't feel it is as balanced as street fighter 2 turbo. Also the new characters in 3rd strike lack charisma. Mario 3 is very good, but I feel that marioworld has the edge, as it's a bigger game, and it has yoshi.

Finally I cannot believe that you rank Ikaruga as one of the greatest shoot em ups. It can't even hold a candle to the greatness of super aleste on the snes.