aberdeen-music

The best game ever

Guest onlynik

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onlynik
i dunno CSS is still better than BF2 i say.

Is CSS ranked? Nice 64 player games, and when the expansion pack gives the SAS, Navy SEALs and Speznatz. So much fun

Guest onlynik
Football Manager 05 is pro....Aberdeen Fc...Champs of Europe 2 times running in my game

BF2 - Is a shit hot game.... Would prefer to play online but I need a cd key.

Counter Strike 1.6 - Great Game...I alway's pwn .

BF2 online is amazing. FM 2005 is also a great game but for a more relaxed time.

The final fantasy, mario and zelda series' have always been untouchable for me with perhaps a few slip-ups in recent years (ffx-2).

These days the metal gear games have been consistently impressive and resident evil 4 has resurrected my love for the resi games.

The only games i'm aware of playing for up to 12 hours however are ff7, ff8 and, worryingly, the Harvest Moon series.

Secret Of Mana is another fantastic game by Square that i'd hold as highly as ff7, anyone else remember this een?

The final fantasy' date=' mario and zelda series' have always been untouchable for me with perhaps a few slip-ups in recent years (ffx-2).

These days the metal gear games have been consistently impressive and resident evil 4 has resurrected my love for the resi games.

The only games i'm aware of playing for up to 12 hours however are ff7, ff8 and, worryingly, the Harvest Moon series.

Secret Of Mana is another fantastic game by Square that i'd hold as highly as ff7, anyone else remember this een?[/quote']

I rate the secret of mana above the zelda games. I had it when I were a lad, and loved every damn second of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, Tomb Raider II or 'The Last Revelation'.

The TR series has always delievered class gameplay that has kept me up til all hours, peeled by the consistantly irritating/addictive gameplay. Best game ever and im positively moist over the prospect of the next one coming early next year.

Guest b-bert
well i am going to say halo is right up there for online gaming i mean i am a clan leader of a gaming clan for scotland so i am pretty good :rockon:

yes

halo is the best game.