aberdeen-music

Cellist wanted

timewaster

Hello - my names chris, i play as the boy lacks patience

and I would love to find a cellist to play gigs with, I play piano and sing, and have lots of cello parts written for my songs. So a cellist that can read music and play in tune and is up for playing gigs... Check out my website to see if you like what I play and email me :)

www.theboylackspatience.com

theboylackspatience@hotmail.com

Anyone who knows of a potential cellist, let me know.

Thanking you.

Guest AmbientMood

Just listened to Christopher John. Its a really good track, I pretty much like everything about it except it maybe just a wee bit sounds like Damien Rice in places. The chords are cool and generally interesting arangement.

I'm sorry for this hi-jack, I am no cellist :(

Actually, it doesn't really rip Damien Rice, good stuff.

well well well........what have we here the boy is doing his own dirty work now :p

..........ok.......well it not really dirty ..........more good clean preppy musical fun... ^_^

yay........am really glad Christopher John is on the website now.........people needed to hear it ........and they seem to like it too :)

Guest Cowboy Dan

Some of the nicest stuff I've heard come out of Aberdeen in a while, not as if you've got much competition nowadays though...

Good job.

Hello - my names chris' date=' i play as [b']the boy lacks patience

and I would love to find a cellist to play gigs with, I play piano and sing, and have lots of cello parts written for my songs. So a cellist that can read music and play in tune and is up for playing gigs... Check out my website to see if you like what I play and email me :)

www.theboylackspatience.com

theboylackspatience@hotmail.com

Anyone who knows of a potential cellist, let me know.

Thanking you.

Sorry, I'm no cellist but ur stuff is great. Best of luck.....

HJ

Hey thanks for the comments guys - I'm glad you like the music I put on the site.. I will hopefully post some different tracks as i get more stuff recorded over the next month or so. An i'll be gigging sometime soon- i'll post about that as and when. keep in touch.

Looks like me and Rachel are going to play some music together and see what happens, yay.

• 2 weeks later...

Nae a cellist (yet) I'm afraid, but had a listen to your mp3s.

Not bad at all. Very nice in fact. I hear what AmbientMood was saying about Damien Rice, but it's more of a 'similair artist' thing than a rip-off.

Maybe it was after reading your little bio on your site that I noticed this comparison, but the third mp3, 'Cross the Border', was quite reminiscent of musicals in some places.

On the subject of your bio, I couldn't help posting htis little excerpt, found it hilarious:

"Around this time I decided that if I was going to be a proper composer, I would need to invent my own chords to use. Couldnt go using C major like Mozart. I was elated, having completed the task my chord even featuring a daring black key Later I came to realise it was, and for hundreds of years always had been, B flat Major ah well."

Anyway, just thought I'd put in my tuppence...