aberdeen-music

Colourful Aberdeen

Benji

I am at work, bored out of my nipple's, so I'll start a random thread...

There's a survey in the process of being counted and is due out early Aug. -- About how sexy each city is...and surprisingly Aberdeen and Fort William?? are to be quite high up in the rank's!!!

Q: What make's a city sexual?

A: SexOr's like you and me !!

Did I just awken from a coma to realise that Aberdeen is in fact a sexy looking place, inhabited by sexy ppl .... Well no, but someone has... and the future look's rosy for the Auld place at last.

So give yourself a pat on the back, for being you !!

I personally think that the student population play a vital role in all of this....Even tho. I hate all tax-evading scum, I quite delighted to see that Aberdeen has the real possibility of being voted the sexiest place in the UK?? How insane is that ! :cheers:

i remember reading about a scientist person that "back in the day" went to places around britain and walked around with a sheep counter counting the attractive women.

aberdeen scored lowest.

i cant remember the name of the scientist.....anyone know?

i remember reading about a scientist person that "back in the day" went to places around britain and walked around with a sheep counter counting the attractive women.

aberdeen scored lowest.

i cant remember the name of the scientist.....anyone know?

i dont know if im thinking of the same guy but i do know the Dr Samuel Johnson, composser of the first dictionary, when he was on his travels said that aberdeen had the worst loooking ppl in the uk.

but that was way back i think aberdeen has come a long way since then.

i dont know if im thinking of the same guy but i do know the Dr Samuel Johnson' date=' composser of the first dictionary, when he was on his travels said that aberdeen had the worst loooking ppl in the uk.

but that was way back i think aberdeen has come a long way since then.[/quote']

inbreeding does cause a lot of ugly people..

but.. we're all inbreeeds? no? adam and eve? hummmmm. im in a confused state of mind.

I remember reading something about the different universities in the UK and according to teh Sunday Times or whoever wrote it, Aberdeen had some might sexy students. It's true. The King's College campus is a sexy place to be.

Maybe RGU Garthdee is too, but I've never been there. Although the art school seems full of pretty people too.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
I am at work' date=' bored out of my nipple's, so I'll start a random thread...

There's a survey in the process of being counted and is due out early Aug. -- About how sexy each city is...and surprisingly Aberdeen and Fort William?? are to be quite high up in the rank's!!!

Q: What make's a city sexual?

A: SexOr's like you and me !!

Did I just awken from a coma to realise that Aberdeen is in fact a sexy looking place, inhabited by sexy ppl .... Well no, but someone has... and the future look's rosy for the Auld place at last.

So give yourself a pat on the back, for being you !!

I personally think that the student population play a vital role in all of this....Even tho. I hate all tax-evading scum, I quite delighted to see that Aberdeen has the real possibility of being voted the sexiest place in the UK?? How insane is that ! :cheers:[/quote']

This is quite possibly the worst post at trying get peoples interest that I have EVER seen.

You're so sporadic in your writing style that I feel quesy!

Tell you what m8, write a book about it !! Let me see the pro at work.

Like I said, Im at work, I care not for spelling, grammar, etc. I do not have the time to forensically detail my post's, so do us all a favour and crawl back under your rock!