aberdeen-music

Power Rangers....

elsmudge

Guest tv tanned

Ha ha, nice try.

Unfortunately the words 'deep discussion' and 'Power Rangers' are incompatible.

What you mean is you were pissed/stoned and thought you'd have a 'wacky' conversation about a third rate children's TV series which became a hit despite having the sort of scripts and special effects that would have made Ed Wood embarrassed...

it did have an ultimately cheesy metal intro music tho.... only just better than transformers and the homo-erotic disco groove of he-man.

(ps tv tanned, your old avatar was 'infinitly' better)

note: spelling mistakes are due to alcohol consumption

Ha ha' date=' nice try.

Unfortunately the words 'deep discussion' and 'Power Rangers' are incompatible.

What you mean is you were pissed/stoned and thought you'd have a 'wacky' conversation about a third rate children's TV series which became a hit despite having the sort of scripts and special effects that would have made Ed Wood embarrassed...[/quote']

I was neither drunk nor was I stoned... I don't believe in none of that stuff........... :angel:

Guest Logan
Thats it! they were little figures and didnt that woman (Rita someone is it?) send them down a chute..god i watched the damn series for years and cant remember bugger all except i had a crush on the 2nd red ranger ha ha

Rocky De Santos? He was a Power Hanger-On-er. Adam the 2nd Black Ranger was where it was at!

And just so you know, Rita's Putties were quite powerful and took a lot more than just a kick to the gut to be destroyed. It was Lord Zedd's Putties who were shite. They had a big Z on their chest that if you hit with enough force they would explode!

I can't help having the first series on DVD :rolleyes:

Guest Logan
Man I must steal that off you! :D

It also has the previously unreleased Pilot episode which features a completely different Trini (white girl with short hair), Zordon is called Zoltar or some shit, the Command Centre looks totally different as does Alpha, the morph sequences are different and the general plot and enemies they face are different. The actor who plays Bulk is also in it, but not as Bulk, he's more of a side-kick and has this really weird long mohawk.

for the fanboys only methinks.

It also has the previously unreleased Pilot episode which features a completely different Trini (white girl with short hair)' date=' Zordon is called Zoltar or some shit, the Command Centre looks totally different as does Alpha, the morph sequences are different and the general plot and enemies they face are different. The actor who plays Bulk is also in it, but not as Bulk, he's more of a side-kick and has this really weird long mohawk.

for the fanboys only methinks.[/quote']

Fuck yeah dude I MUST steal that... or buy it... where'd you get it?