aberdeen-music

Rounders at Seaton Park on Sat and Sun 4pm

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Is this cool for everyone/anyone?

If the turnout is cock then we'll just play football but basically I can provide the bat of someone else wants to take along things like tennis balls, light beverages and some nasty whores then we'll have a good old fashioned game (don't take any whores - that was just a joke!)

I'm good for Sunday, as I am giving up drinking as I have a beer gut. So anything to get fitter suits me. Plus I won't be hungover either.

Light beverages can be arranged, but I don't have any balls (or whores, for that matter)

PS Papaspyrou your avatar owns.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

I can provide the baseball bat but I must stress that im on nightshift just now so if someone who knows me could text me so I remember it, I'd appreciate that.

Otherwise I'll get a punt (or fondle) in the cock by Malc.

Theres a blast from the past.

Man I fucking hate rounders...whenever my teachers couldn't be arsed teaching at school they would take us outside in the freezing-cold weather to play rounders. I couldn't bat run or catch worth a fuck and was constantly given shit for letting the team down, even from the fucking teachers. I hate sports....no one takes it like a game, its life or death.....

The point of this post was....I like posting.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
Papaspyrou's well placed shoe is the only way you mere mortals can win' date=' I tells you![/quote']

You're damn right. Expect many more acts of amazing heroism today too!

but not tomorrow

Do I need to remind you all that the Football Festival is on at Seaton Park just now? There are finals today' date=' I'm unsure if they will be finished by tomorrow[/quote']

They can't be taking up too much room I guess.

I'm working 4pm today and tomorrow :( But next week my main woman and I will be back for some.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

"I do sure hope they turn up ()papa()"

These were the heartbreaking last words of a 4 year old kid that finally lost all hope and trundled off home, his head down and walking home through the only part of the park that was raining.

Do you know what its like to tell a kid "sorry but I don't think they're coming kiddo" and "its probably just because they hate you"

ok so the kid was really just a shoddy metaphor for me, but STILL!

where was everyone?!

I'll be there tomorrow too because I'M not a quitter!

I would've been a lot more annoyed had it not been for my perfect shot off a wheelchair.